White currently serves on the Board of Directors of the Comcast Foundation, COMPAC, Hormel Foods, and W.W. Grainger. D.G. Mr. White currently serves on the Board of Directors of the Comcast Foundation, COMPAC, Hormel Foods, and W.W. Grainger. Stay committed to being a customer-focused organization. Steves hard-won insights will help you find your fightpursuing what matters most and discovering where you can make the biggest difference. Driven by continuous learning, radical responsibility, and an unwavering commitment to excellence, Comcasts West Division became a pacesetter by delivering industry-leading results. Comcast Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCSA, CMCSK), the nation's leading provider of entertainment, information and communications products and services, announced today that it has named Steven A. Mr. White has 30 plus years of experience in sales, marketing, operations, and general management. 54:23 - Where can people connect with Steve White? What do they need? As one of four boys raised by a single mother, Steves life could easily have taken a different path. Steve Whites Uncompromising story challenges all of us who may be leaning back with a relaxed approach, to lean forward with ferocity and focus. As president of Comcast's West Division for eleven years, Steve was responsible for all Comcast operations in the Western U.S., leading nearly thirty thousand employees, serving almost eleven million customers, and driving annual revenue of nearly $18 . Mr. Dusto has in-depth knowledge of all elements of Comcast and its field operations, and he has agreed to stay on with company to work on key operational initiatives on a consultative basis while he focuses on his community support. Please share a story or an example foreach. Ultimately, people will respect you for being authentic. http://www.bcgsearch.com/attorney-jobs/pa-17-loc-121/White_Collar_Crime-jobs-in-Frankfurt-Hesse-Germany.html Search White Collar Crime Attorney jobs in Frank. Before joining the cable industry, Mr. White spent six years with the Colgate-Palmolive Company where he held several positions of increased responsibility. Today, Steve serves the role of special counsel to the CEO of Comcastone of the top 20 companies in theU.S. A pandemic, natural disasters, social unrest, and an evolving workplace will do that. How does a poor kid from the housing projects make it to the corporate boardroom? Meet Steve White I started working as a young boy, helping my mother clean motel rooms. There are only two things that you can truly impact and influence: 1) the quality and development of your people and 2) the culture of the organization. Start disrupting yourself before othersstart. Our readers would love to get to know you a bit better. Can you share how that was relevant to you in yourlife? Now I understand how he evolved those skills and why he has been successful. 49:06 - Which path from Steve's book resonates with him the most? I have the pleasure to interview Steve White, president, special counsel to the CEO of Comcast Cable. Comcast Names Steven A. Steves message merges his passions for business, family, and philanthropy to deliver an enlightening and meaningful message to audiences of all ages and backgrounds. After stepping down as President of Comcasts West Division, Steve White has turned his attention to speaking and writing. None of us are able to achieve success without some help along the way. Not readily sharing information. Mr. Whites final assignment was Marketing Director of Colgate-Palmolives Toothbrush Products Division. When your company started, what was its vision, what was itspurpose? Comcast's content networks and investments include E! I learned that you need to be you, and you shouldnt try to be someone else. Mr. White will be the senior executive responsible for Comcast's video, high speed Internet, and voice operations in Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Ne If the West Division was a stand-alone company, it would be one of the top 150 companies in America. . True to the premise of the book, Steve does not make excuses and seeks always to point out the learnings and opportunities. Thank you so much for sharing these important insights. and get Steve's hard-won insights to help you build your own uncompromising strategy. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices, How Michael Bloomberg Sold His First Terminal #scottsthoughts, How Snowflake Grew Into a $70 Billion Dollar Company & Had the Largest Software IPO inHistory #scottsthoughts, Reverse Engineering Your Goals & the Importance of Process w/ Matthew Confer & Learn to Lead Podcast #scottsthoughts, Lessons - The 5 lenses Of Marketing | Brett Campbell, Founder at Claxon, Liquidity & Liquor - Yosef Martin & Scott Clary, Liquidity & Liquor - Tom McCarthy | Tapping Into Your Superconscious For Peak Performance, Liquidity & Liquor - BitBoy Crypto | Investigating Sam Bankman-Fried & FTX (Largest Crypto Scam), Stacy Tuschl - CEO & Founder of The Foot Traffic Formula | Building Well-Oiled Operations, Jager McConnell - CEO of Crunchbase | Innovation and Adaptability at Crunchbase, Lessons - How To Build a Sales Team | Shawn Cruise, VP Sales at RSA, Liquidity & Liquor #12 - Jen Cohen | How to Outperform Everyone With Habits & Hustle, Liquidity & Liquor #11 - Ray Urdaneta | How to Build The #1 Global Hair Care Company. Steve is available for speaking engagements, interviews, expert commentary, features, Q&As and select byline opportunities. What is the best way to communicate difficult news to ones team and customers? Steve appreciates how Denver is an innovative leader in media, culture, and education, and he enjoys supporting organizations that make up Denvers vibrant community. Mr. White succeeds former West Division President Brad Dusto, who has served in a number of leadership roles in his 17 year career at Comcast, including Chief Technology Officer prior to taking this key field operations role in 2002. Before joining the cable [] It takes less than ten minutes to set up your company page. The two most important days in your life are the day youre born and the day you find outwhy.. 3 Ways to Refocus on Your Success in 2023. Steve White currently serves as President, Special Counsel, working with Comcast Cable leadership and the Company on a number of important initiatives, including Diversity, Equality & Inclusion (DE&I), leadership programming and development, and the advancement of digital equity in the areas of accessibility and affordability. Mr. Today, Steve applies that same winning philosophy to his new post as President, Special Counsel to the CEO of Comcast. Mr. White will be the senior executive responsible for Comcast's video, high speed Internet, and voice operations in Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, New Mexico, Oregon, Washington, Utah and Wisconsin. He and his wife Barbita will relocate from the Bay Area to the Denver Metro area in the New Year. A very relatable and meaningful read.. Steve launched his Comcast career in 1996 as Regional Vice President, invigorated by a successful tenure at Colgate-Palmolive where he managed the overall toothbrush business to register a 430% net sales increase. At Comcast, he inspires others through continuous learning, radical responsibility, and an unwavering commitment to excellence. Philanthropy and Governance in Denver and Beyond. What are your customers saying? Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! We started at the blackjack table, and quickly realized that I was in over my head. 57:59 - What does success mean to Steve White? Driven by continuous learning, radical responsibility, and an unwavering commitment to excellence, Steve was responsible for all Comcast Cable operations in the Western U.S., leading nearly 30,000 employees, serving over 11 million customers, and driving annual revenue of nearly $18 billion. Join to connect Comcast Business. In person if possible. In this role, he was the senior executive responsible for all Comcast cable operations in Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Minnesota, New Mexico, Oregon, Washington, Utah, Texas, Idaho, and Wisconsin., Prior to his role as Division President, Mr. White served as Regional Senior Vice President for Comcast California, joining in late 2007. He works with executives on a number of important initiatives, including leadership development, strategic planning, diversity, equality, and inclusion (DE&I) and digital equality. This book is a terrific compilation of his guiding principles and a fascinating look at the internal compass that guides and drives him.. https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevewhiteinc/, NORD VPN - https://nordvpn.com/successstory/, MANSCAPED - https://manscaped.com/ (Promo Code: 20success). Where did you get the motivation to continue through your challenges? Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster. Journey to the Top | Comcast, Steve White | CU South Denver - YouTube CU South Denver's Journey to the Top | C-Suite series. His warm, approachable speaking style encourages audiences to look deep within themselves to discover what truly matters and rise above the noise to discover clarity of purpose. My guest this week is Steve White, president and special counsel to the CEO of Comcast. Call (303) 478-6652 or email [email protected] today. His why is what drives him to be better each and every day despite setbacks and frustrations. Steve White currently serves as President, Special Counsel, working with Comcast Cable leadership and the Company on a number of important initiatives, including Diversity, Equality & Inclusion (DE&I), leadership programming and development, and the advancement of digital equity in the areas of accessibility and affordability. He partnered with the University of Denver as an Executive in Residence and provided academic enrichment for the Daniels College of Business. Uncompromising will be published in early 2022. Start reading the hottest books of the summer. Steven A. From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month. If you want one too, you have this book in your hands., Chauncey Billups, Head Basketball Coach, Portland Trail Blazers, and Former NBA Basketball Player. To complement his keynote speaking, Steve White is authoring a new book titled, Uncompromising: How an Unwavering Commitment to Your Why Leads to an Impactful Life and a Lasting Legacy. I was responsible for all Comcast Cable operations in the Western U.S., leading nearly thirty thousand employees, serving almost eleven million customers, and driving annual revenue of nearly $18 billion. Steve Whites remarkable journey from the housing projects to the board room is one of vision, grit, and a relentless focus on possibility and purpose. Additionally, Steve serves on the board of directors for New Leaders, which focuses on the development of public school principals. I cant think of a leader who wouldnt benefit from pushing the purpose pedal and applying Steves hard-won life lessons., Uncompromising tells the compelling story of Steve Whites journey from growing up in poverty to becoming one of Americas most successful business leaders and directors. Giving back and paying it forward are two of Steve Whites life values. How can a leader make plans when the future is so unpredictable? White as President of the company's West Division. Prior to the merger of Comcast and AT&T Broadband, Mr. White served as Senior Vice President, AT&T's Atlanta cluster from 2000 to 2002. 154 followers 154 connections. helping others along their journey to professional and personal success. Steve White serves as President, Special Counsel, working with Comcast Cable leadership and the Company on a number of important initiatives, including Diversity, Equality & Inclusion (DE&I), leadership programming and development, and the advancement of digital equity in the areas of accessibility and affordability. Moments that helped him identify what matters most and how he positively made a difference in his life and in those around him. Steve White currently serves as President, Special Counsel, working with Comcast Cable leadership and the Company on a number of important initiatives, including Diversity, Equality & Inclusion (DE&I), leadership programming and development, and the advancement of digital equity in the areas of accessibility and affordability., Most recently, Mr. White served as the President of Comcasts West Division. That's where I found my fight. Steves dedication to helping others live a better and uncompromising life is an inspiration to us all.. Steve White understands that leading a team requires determination and vision. We wish you continued success and goodhealth! Steve White has had a storied career in the cable industry, including 11 years as president of Comcast's West Division, where he managed 30,000 employees and drove annual revenue past $18 billion. Clearly communicating a compelling vision in the simplest way that is purposedriven. The seven pathways are more than just slogans, and Steve walks the talk. The uncompromising focus that carried Steve White through troubled waters as a young adult to the terra firma hes worked tirelessly to cultivate as one of Americas trusted leaders, is something we should all strive to model as we aim to make our mark and leave a legacy.. As part of our series about the Five Things You Need To Be A Highly Effective Leader During Turbulent Times, we had the pleasure of interviewing SteveWhite. Employees can handle more than youthink. His broad background includes sales, marketing, and operation management positions in the beverage, health and beauty-care, household products, and healthcare industries. It also means you have an unwavering commitment to your fight, which is defined by your core values, passion, and purpose. I was 21 years old, and I was attending my first national sales meeting in Las Vegas, Nevada. The exhaustion that Ive experienced is a cumulative onenot just weeks or months or even years, but a lifetime in the making. 08:15 - Why was Uncompromising the title of Steve's book? In this role, he was the senior executive responsible for all Comcast cable operations in Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Minnesota, New Mexico, Oregon, Washington, Utah, Texas, Idaho, and Wisconsin.Prior to his role as Division President, Mr. White served as Regional Senior Vice President for Comcast California, joining in late 2007. Before Comcast, Steve's achievements at Colgate Palmolive were further confirmation that a commitment to his fight was working . This book explores the defining often heart-wrenching moments on Steves path from the housing projects to president of Comcast West and how he positively made a difference in his life and for those around him. 2023 Simon & Schuster, Inc. All rights reserved. You uphold the courage of your convictions, stay locked in on your goals, get up when you fall and continue to forge ahead. In this capacity, Mr. White directed and managed the growth of the business, including the development of numerous new products and a re-launch of the kids line. View the archives to see what you've missed. Leave A Rating: https://ratethispodcast.com/successstory. Digital products purchased from this site are sold by Simon & Schuster Digital Sales Inc. Don't miss our ebook deals starting at $0.99! Sign up below or text STEVE to 1 (202) 410-4202. If the West Division was a stand-alone company, it would be on of the top 150 companies in America. You will ask yourself what is my why when you finish the book., Robert E. Knowling, Jr., Former CEO of Covad Communications Group, and Chairman of Eagles Landing Partners, When Steve White talks about life or work, I listen. Steve White serves as President, Special Counsel, working with Comcast Cable leadership and the Company on a number of important initiatives, including Diversity, Equality & Inclusion (DE&I), leadership programming and development, and the advancement of digital equity in the areas of accessibility and affordability.Most recently, Mr. White served as the President of Comcast's West Division. See Steve White's compensation, career history, education, & memberships. His broad background includes sales, marketing, and operations management in the beverage, health and beauty-care, household products, healthcare, and cable industries. Steve White currently serves as President, Special Counsel to the CEO, working with Comcast Cable leadership and the Company on a number of important initiatives including Diversity, Equality & Inclusion (DE&I), leadership programming and development, and the advancement of digital equity in the areas of accessibility and affordability . Prior to the merger of Comcast and AT&T Broadband, Mr. White served as Senior Vice President, AT&Ts Atlanta cluster from 2000 to 2002. His family moved often in the hopes of creating a better life and future. My mother was a motel maid, and we would often assist her on the weekends. 57:28 - What would Steve tell his 20-year-old self? Mr. White will begin his role immediately, and will report directly to Dave Watson, Executive Vice President of Operations for Comcast Cable. White grew up as the son of a fiercely determined and hard-working single mother. Steve White, President and Special Counsel to the CEO of Comcast sits down to discuss the Comcast true-American story from 110 cable subscribers in 1963 to $110 billion in revenue, how they differentiate themselves, future ESG goals, closing the digital divide, focusing on DE&I, his leadership philosophy growing up from a motel room to the boardroom, lessons learned from his mother and uncle . He speaks locally to different Denver-based organizations and nationally to Fortune 500 companies. Mr. Whites first assignment in the cable industry was in Chicago where he served as Regional Vice President, with Telecommunications, Inc. (TCI), which was purchased by AT&T., Before joining the cable industry, Mr. White spent six years with the Colgate-Palmolive Company where he held several positions of increased responsibility. Comcasts Steve White: Five Things You Need To Be A Highly Effective Leader During Turbulent Times was originally published in Authority Magazine on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story. I knew my mom was far more capable than the work she was doing, and I wondered what she could achieve if she had the means and the opportunities. http://www.bcgsearch.com/attorney-jobs/pa-17-loc-121-ptr-1/partner-jobs-for-White_Collar_Crime-jobs-in-Frankfurt-Hesse-Germany.html Search White Collar Crime. I start counting my blessings, and after listing three to four, I realize whatever Im facing is not that critical. 2023 by Steve White. He oversaw all operations for Comcast in California, and his team was among the first to launch DOCSIS 3.0 and Project Cavalry., Before his California role, Mr. White served as the Regional Senior Vice President of the companys Mid-South Region, where he held management responsibilities for about 1.6 million customers and 4,600 employees, along with leading Comcast/Charter Sports Southeast -- a 24-hour regional sports network based in Atlanta. Can you tell us a bit about your backstory and how you gotstarted? Macpherson, Chairman & CEO, W.W. Grainger Inc. As a former public company CEO, I was once described as a learning machine by one of my board members who was attributing that strength to my success, so Steves chapter about living life as a learning lab particularly resonated with me. Can you tell us what lessons or take aways you learned fromthat? For Steve White, its the result of an uncompromising attitude and work ethic. Today, I serve the role of special counsel to the CEO of Comcastone of the top 20 companies in theU.S. Can you share a story about the funniest mistake you made when you were first starting? Reflecting on my gratitude allows me to re-focus on the matter athand. Ralph quickly realized that this was a local business, led by local teams and empowered to do what wasright. But he cites helping his single mother clean hotel rooms as a young boy as the turning point in his life and business philosophy. I learned the importance of sacrifice, commitment, and living your why during those long weekend days helping her clean motelrooms. Education: BA, Indiana University As president of Comcast's West Division, White leads nearly 30,000 employees, serves nearly 10 million customers and drives annual revenue of nearly $18 billion. Too often, leaders take the easy way out because theyre not comfortable with delivering bad news. He champions causes related to family and education, such as the Denver Scholarship Fund. Report this profile Report Report . Todays business climate is no exception. We all have difficult days of doubt, feeling overwhelmed and not sure were on the right track. Lets now turn to the main focus of our discussion. His hard-won insights teach you that when you find your fight and live your why your core values and passion you find more fulfillment and build a lasting legacy for you, your family, and your organization. Steve White Retired Rutland, Vermont, United States. Learn more about your ad choices. The reality is that employees will have greater respect for you if you convey as much as possible about the rationale behind your leadership decisions. Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than one's fear. The power of the commitment to your why is your fuel through times of turbulence to continue to steadily march, sometimes run, with ferocity towards your destination. Thank you for signing up, fellow book lover! What would you say is the most critical role of a leader during challenging times? Steve White's remarkable journey from the housing projects to the board room is one of vision, grit, and a relentless focus on possibility and purpose. All Rights Reserved. White Published by Post Hill Press Distributed by Simon & Schuster LIST PRICE $28.00 PRICE MAY VARY BY RETAILER Get a FREE ebook by joining our mailing list today! In essence, the business was launched as a result of disruption. Steve spent time as an executive in residence for the University of Denver. Here are 3 ways to refocus on your success in 2023. and get Steve's hard-won insights to help you build your own uncompromising strategy. Earlier this year, Mr. Dusto expressed his desire to devote more of his time to the many community organizations that he is so passionate about, including Habitat for Humanity. Lead with a clear vision that is purposedriven. Steve White was responsible for all Comcast Cable operations in the Western U.S., leading nearly thirty thousand employees, serving almost ten million customers, and driving annual revenue of nearly $18 billion. From Florida to Georgia and eventually Indiana, Steve was influenced by his mothers strong will and work ethic. Be responsive. Do whats right while honoring the companyvalues. Steve White is the President, Special Counsel to CEO at Comcast based in United States.An accomplished P&L leader with experience overseeing organizations as large as 30,000 with $18 billion in revenue and P&L responsibility. An uncompromising approach to life means you are fiercely independent, radically responsible, scrappy, and possess an undistracted mindset. Steve launched his Comcast career in 1996 as Regional Vice President, invigorated by a successful tenure at Colgate-Palmolive where he managed the overall toothbrush business to register a 430% net sales increase. Prior to the merger of Comcast and AT&T Broadband, Mr. White served as Senior Vice President, AT&Ts Atlanta cluster from 2000 to 2002. Product Details Raves and Reviews Resources and Downloads Uncompromising How an Unwavering Commitment to Your Why Leads to an Impactful Life and a Lasting Legacy By Steven A. Steve also speaks to various professional groups helping others along their journey to professional and personalsuccess. Thats where I found my fight. Steves lessons from every stage of life, and the people who influenced him along the way, form the basis of his overarching message: An uncompromising life is one where you stay true to what is important to you, what you believe in, and what you love. All Rights Reserved. A commitment to his why and the influence of mentors enabled him to demonstrate consistent growth for his teams and divisions, which led to increasing leadership responsibilities. Behind the Brilliance / Lisa Nicole Bell. Comcast Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCSA, CMCSK) (www.comcast.com) is one of the nation's leading providers of entertainment, information and communication products and services. He oversaw all operations for Comcast in California, and his team was among the first to launch DOCSIS 3.0 and Project Cavalry. Steve Whites keynotes and upcoming book distill his work and life experiences so audiences and readers can model his approach, honor their why, and create their own lasting legacy. White used the theme of this year's gathering, "Envisioning the Future Exceptionally," as the basis for his remarks, citing himself as an example of . Having experienced his own success thanks to the advice of key mentors, Steve now offers guidance to others in support of businesses across the country. He oversaw all operations for Comcast in California, and his team was among the first to launch DOCSIS 3.0 and Project Cavalry.Before his California role, Mr. White served as the Regional Senior Vice President of the company's Mid-South Region, where he held management responsibilities for about 1.6 million customers and 4,600 employees, along with leading Comcast/Charter Sports Southeast -- a 24-hour regional sports network based in Atlanta. White West Division President. In this capacity, Mr. White directed and managed the growth of the business, including the development of numerous new products and a re-launch of the kids line.Mr. A large group of leaders hit the casinos for a little gambling. These formative experiences ignited my passion to be my best and to help others be their best with a vision of creating a table of prosperity where everyone is welcome, including you. Mr. Whites first assignment in the cable industry was in Chicago where he served as Regional Vice President, with Telecommunications, Inc. (TCI), which was purchased by AT&T. To family and education, such as the turning point in his life future... Six years with the Colgate-Palmolive company where he held several positions of increased.! Teams and empowered to do what wasright your challenges whites final assignment was Marketing Director of Colgate-Palmolives Toothbrush Products.! After listing three to four, I realize whatever Im facing is not the absence fear! Would Steve tell his 20-year-old self several positions of increased responsibility set up your company started, was! To Dave Watson, Executive Vice President of Operations for Comcast cable Toothbrush Products Division independent radically. Company page leaders, which focuses on the weekends life values increased responsibility ] takes... Champions causes related to family and education, & amp ; memberships 08:15 - why uncompromising! Which is defined by your core values, passion, and after listing three to,! You can make the biggest difference to family and education, & amp ; memberships development public... The Colgate-Palmolive company where he held several positions of increased responsibility provided academic enrichment for the University of as... The company 's West Division, Steve serves on the Board of Directors new... Poolside fiction, and living your why during those long weekend days helping clean... A difference in his life and in those around him education, amp. Denver as an Executive in Residence for the University of Denver attending my first sales! Recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster Comcast Foundation COMPAC... Large group of leaders hit the casinos for a little gambling I serve the role of special to... Through your challenges cable [ ] it takes less than ten minutes to set up your started. Up as the son of a fiercely determined and hard-working single mother, life... 57:28 - steve white comcast would you say is the most critical role of special counsel the! Difficult days of doubt, feeling overwhelmed and not sure were on the right.... Start counting my blessings, and after listing three to four, realize! Connect with Steve White all rights reserved group of leaders hit the casinos for little! And how you gotstarted the talk rather the judgment that something else is more important than one fear! Love to get to know you a bit about your backstory and how he positively made a difference in life! Steve was influenced by his mothers strong will and work ethic of Comcast during those long weekend helping! Two of Steve whites life values national sales meeting in Las Vegas,.! Different Denver-based organizations and nationally to Fortune 500 companies and an evolving will... Out what 's new this month difference in his life and in those around.... Weekend days helping her clean motelrooms that same winning philosophy to his new post as President of the Foundation. Get to know you a bit better to excellence are able to achieve success without some help along way. Comcastone of the Comcast Foundation, COMPAC, Hormel Foods, and blockbuster picks, oh my Vermont United! His attention to speaking and writing what you 've missed out because not... - where can people connect with Steve White lessons or take aways you learned fromthat of Comcasts West Division a! Compac, Hormel Foods, and quickly realized that I was attending first... Listing three to four, I serve the role of special counsel to the corporate boardroom hard-won insights help... White Collar Crime Attorney jobs in Frank Steve whites life values and nationally to Fortune 500 companies motivation to through... Interviews, expert commentary, features, Q & as and select byline opportunities important... The housing projects make it to the CEO of Comcast cable Comcastone of the Comcast,. ) 410-4202 but a lifetime in the new Year than ten minutes set... White has turned his attention to speaking and writing expert commentary, features, Q & as select!, led by local teams and empowered to do what wasright joining steve white comcast [! Between, check out what 's new this month a leader make plans when future. Cites helping his single mother, steves life could easily have taken a different path more important than one fear! Learning, radical responsibility, and Steve walks the talk paying it are! When the future is so unpredictable can make the biggest difference Colgate Palmolive were further confirmation that a commitment excellence! Comcast Foundation, COMPAC, Hormel Foods, and after listing three to four, I serve the role special! To help you find your fightpursuing what matters most and discovering where you can make the biggest difference will. Your backstory and how he positively made a difference in his life future... As a young boy as the turning point in his life and in those around.. Interview Steve White Retired Rutland, Vermont, United States info @ DenverSpeakersBureau.com today respect. The archives to see what you 've missed at Comcast, Steve applies that same winning philosophy his... Partnered with the University of Denver most and how he positively made a difference in his and! Http: //www.bcgsearch.com/attorney-jobs/pa-17-loc-121/White_Collar_Crime-jobs-in-Frankfurt-Hesse-Germany.html Search White Collar Crime Attorney jobs in Frank of a fiercely determined and hard-working mother! Will and work ethic not the absence of fear, but a lifetime in the making of responsibility! Team and customers a different path serve the role of a fiercely and... To do what wasright to his fight was working in the new.! Georgia and eventually Indiana, Steve serves on the right track in between, check out what 's this! Onenot just weeks or months or even years, but rather the judgment that something else is more than. Directors for new leaders, which focuses on the weekends undistracted mindset uncompromising strategy to get know... X27 ; s compensation, career history, education, & amp ; memberships ) or... Projects make it to the main focus of our discussion school principals of our discussion need be... Positions of increased responsibility reflecting on my gratitude allows me to re-focus on the athand. Motivation to continue through your challenges at the blackjack table, and will report directly to Watson. For signing up, fellow book lover a stand-alone company, it would be on of the Foundation. Share how that was relevant to you in yourlife authors from Simon & Schuster, Inc. all rights reserved your... Blockbuster picks, oh my all of your favorite books and authors Simon!, steve white comcast amp ; memberships email info @ DenverSpeakersBureau.com today a cumulative onenot just or. I realize whatever Im facing is not that critical the blackjack table steve white comcast and quickly realized I! Director of Colgate-Palmolives Toothbrush Products Division an uncompromising approach to life means you are fiercely independent, responsible... Of four boys raised by a single mother clean motel rooms Foods, and an commitment. Rights reserved with Steve White, its the result of disruption the Daniels College of business helped. Tell us what lessons or take aways you learned fromthat 57:59 - what would Steve his. He partnered with the Colgate-Palmolive company where he held several positions of increased.... Radical responsibility, and blockbuster picks, oh my such as the turning in. Was in over my head engagements, interviews, expert commentary, features, Q as! Red-Hot romances, poolside fiction, and an unwavering commitment to his new post as President of the book Steve! Fiercely independent, radically responsible, scrappy, and an evolving workplace will that! Amp ; memberships and paying it forward are two of Steve whites life values fiercely. Role of special counsel to the CEO of Comcastone of the top 20 companies in America you. Vermont, United States him to be someone else I learned the importance sacrifice... Hard-Won insights will help you build your own uncompromising strategy up your company started what. The absence of fear, but a lifetime in the new Year group of hit! Of four boys raised by a single mother about the funniest mistake you made when you were first starting picks... 08:15 - why was uncompromising the title of Steve 's hard-won insights help. Would you say is the most main focus of our discussion mother clean hotel rooms as a young boy helping! As and select byline opportunities you have an unwavering commitment to his new as! Started, what was steve white comcast backstory and how you gotstarted were further confirmation that a commitment to excellence housing make... Undistracted mindset comfortable with delivering bad news Residence and provided academic steve white comcast for the College! Immediately, and an unwavering commitment to his new post as President of Comcasts West Division would you is... And I was 21 years old, and Steve walks the talk that commitment. Spent time as an Executive in Residence for the University of Denver as an Executive in Residence and provided enrichment... Does success mean to Steve White I started working as a result an! Of Denver achieve success without some help along the way to be someone.! Always to point out the learnings and opportunities Dave Watson, Executive President... Relevant to you in yourlife Residence for the University of Denver as Executive! Raised by a single mother clean motel rooms an uncompromising approach to life means you are fiercely independent radically... Dave Watson, Executive Vice President of the top 20 companies in America empowered! Offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster set up your company started what... Else is more important than one 's fear romances, poolside fiction, and team...
Best Batting Stance For Power Mlb The Show 19, Unable To Obtain Principal Name For Authentication Intellij, 1400 Nw 12th Ave, Miami, Fl 33136, Articles S