decked out including a nice stereo system and they have all the safety equipment. Put on your plaids and ponytails- its showtime. obvious wanted the best for us! It was easy to get to and easy to drive the boat. Pelican Bay's culinary team use the freshest ingredients in designing diverse, seasonal menus full of stunning dishes, inspired by the panoramic views in all on-site restaurants. Pat was incredibly knowledgeable and even though my husband Pete grew up on a lake and has experience with boats Pat made sure that we understood everything we needed to. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Pelican Cay Harbor Marina locations in Barrington, IL. The owner was very patient and professional. It was awesome and one of my best celebrations ever. Boats do not have bathrooms on board but we do have nice bathrooms here at our marina for your use. The 12,000 square foot building allows for hosting events on the upper floor year-round. I definitely recommend Chain O'lakes Boat Rentals to family and friends. A boat takes time to react so you can over compensate with steering and acceleration. Our "no wake" location with quick road access seven miles from 94 makes a trip up to the boat a pleasurable experience. was immaculate. Pat and Joyce are great people and work with you to accommodate your needs. For you being responsible for the boat its a little nerve racking thinking something can get caught in the propellers and damage the boat. Awesome experience! Not being seasoned sailors and older we thought it would be fun and it was! If you want to spend some time on the lake having a blast these are the people I would recommend. Boats must not be used south of the Route 12 bridge. A beautiful lakeside setting where every day feels like a mini-vacation. You must be 21 years old or older and have a valid automobile drivers license to drive the boat. of time and attention that was given to make sure that we had a safe and enjoyable trip. professional. I felt so special. We celebrated a family birthday with an all day boat ride. The owners are are great hosts with truly a hospitable nature. We have life jackets for babies. LIVE THE LIFE YOU'VE DREAMED OF Made our first trip. We arrived to pelican Bay Marina and got the warmest welcome from Pat. Did a half day pontoon rental and went to dinner. 26056 W Riverview Pl, Antioch, IL 60002, USA. This boat help prevents accidents like that, if something is not where its supposed to be the boat simply doesnt start. Thank you for your hospitality and kindness. It was a fabulous day out on the water. Boats must not be used south of the Route 12 bridge. When we got there, Pat explained the. Jul 2, 2022. Life vests for adults and children included. beautiful, clean, and well maintained. Call Shannon today for slip availability at (847) 980-1970 or e-mail at [email protected]. There were enough life-jackets for me and my friends and we were so well taken care off. The information is based on Ingress email damage reports from participating . out easy - there to help us in every way possible! They provided a beautiful, well kept pontoon with a thorough. Pat and Joyce were wonderful to work with and we would definitely rent from them again. Customer service was above and beyond. the boat they offered us was super nice and well kept. Awesome people. Pat and Joyce were extremely friendly and accommodating from start to finish. As soon as we arrived the area, they welcomed us and treated our group well. They made us feel like we were their top priority, and when the day ended they were there waiting for us, and wanted to hear all about it. Your boat color may be different depending on actual boat booked. 18.12.2021 od . I highly recommend them for a fun day on the lake. The pontoon was clean, safe, and fit all of us comfortably. Just as a rental car, fuel is NOT included (in any of our rentals). Fuel is not included in the rental price. Highly recommend Pelican Bay Marina! Highly recommend and personally can't wait to rent again! Great experience! They were super nice and organized. Very organized and efficient. The Pub's ambience makes it a great place for meetings in the middle of the day, happy hours after work, birthday parties, and other special events. Clear instructions, great. Pat and Joyce were extremely friendly, helpful, and genuine. In both spring and fall, our open-air deck and breezeway overlook the water, the pier, as well as Cherry Creek State Parks natural grounds, making it ideal for photographs, outdoor conversations, and enjoying one-of-a-kind Colorado beauty. We also rented a tube for the girls to ride while we were out. We also docked at the Blarney island for a Mai Tai stop-over . Our pontoon boats are not labeled as rentals, no phone numbers, no company names, no advertising messages, etc. operating the boat and put my mind at ease, as I am not a super-experienced boater. We have life jackets for children. We are also experienced boaters so any concerns you may have will be put at ease. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Pelican Cay Harbor Marina locations in Lake In The Hills, IL. And my grandchildren werent overlooked they chatted with them asking if they needed anything and answered any of their questions! JUST DO IT! making us feel comfortable. Loved our time on the boat! Pat and Joyce were a pleasure to interact. Rented a pontoon boat here and had a great time. We do not provide drivers/captains for hire you drive the boat. They run such a good business that theyre booked pretty solid so its best to try to organize your excursion in advance. Pat explained them. Bring your boat for a daylong lakeside adventure. We were very impressed at the speed and power of the pontoon boat easily able to tow multiple kids on a tube. Being captain was a delightful experience, so much so that I had to put my pirate hat on. As I sit nervously not knowing how to ride a boat, Pat made me feel calm and confident for our four hour voyage. If youre looking for a rental on the chain, you can stop looking. lake and Joyce called us to let us know which we really appreciated. The owners were both at the dock waiting for us when we arrived to take the boat as well as when we returned with it and were wonderfully helpful and. A very nice couple own this company, and they have a beautiful fleet of boats that are well cared for and in great condition. The folks working here are very nice and take the time to make sure all your questions are answered. We had a great day on the water even though it rained hard on us the last half hour of our rental as we were gassing up and heading back. Find marina reviews, phone number, boat and yacht docks, slips, and moorings for rent at Pelican Bay Marina Ltd.. . We rented a pontoon boat and it was very comfortable, well appointed & nicely equipped. My friends and I rented a boat from Pat and Joyce over the weekend and we had the best time! Please adjust your search criteria and try again. ", "Custards are delicious. Had a great day it was a wonderful experience we will be doing this again, Great customer service and excellent pricing! All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Live! Being in the life and health business myself customer service is very important to make sure client's are happy and both Pat and Joyce did a great job! We have the best Customers, we appreciate their business and strive to show it every day!, Chain O'Lakes Boat Rentals - Pontoon Boat Rentals, Leading pontoon boat rental company on the Chain Of Lakes, Excellent experience! I wish I could give them more stars, they really made our day even better with how well they took care of us. We are an all-inclusive marina in Denver, Colorado. Again, Pat met us out on the pier to help us dock and get our stuff off the boat. Joyce was more than accommodating and flexible as well as extremely kind. The following shows our boat line. My family felt. We rented the 2-person tube as well and the kids had a. blast. I am so glad that I decided to go with Pat and Joyce for my 30th birthday celebration! Please call for holiday rentals, Chain O'Lakes Boat Rentals - Pontoon Boat Rentals at Pelican Bay Marina D/B/A Techstar Industries, Inc., - All Rights Reserved. More. The pontoon boat and bathrooms were beautifully cleaned. When we were out there were police in a boat on patrol. When we asked mom for Blink182 tickets and she said we have Blink 182 at home > this is what she meant. Thank you both again and we will definitely be back to rent with you! conducts a thorough safety check before each trip, which makes us all feel comfortable while on the lake. Not to mention, the entire day was easy on the wallet. In Colorado, an idyllic lakefront view is hard to find- and we are both lucky and excited to offer you a beautiful, natural space to celebrate your special day. We have life jackets for children. Not only was it affordable but they were great at, explaining all the rules and tips for the boat quickly and efficiently. Foursquare 2023 Lovingly made in NYC, CHI, SEA & LA, "Really nice and quick staff, not stingy with the toppings! We highly recommend ! The data is from Outgress (an Ingress analytics system). Featuring a massive stage-presence of local, professional musicians- this is one of Pelican Bays finest. The bathrooms at the marina are the nicest and cleanest I've seen on the Chain O'Lakes. The laminated map of the lakes was a nice bonus, too. We rented a boat for 4 hours and spent the morning and early afternoon boating through beautiful waters. bathrooms & full size showers were meticulously clean and spacious. Especially with taking down the Bimini top which is needed to go down to fit under some of the bridges. Babies are welcome. Once you leave the dock, there is a $200 hour minimum on every rental. Very knowledgeable and professional. You will enjoy knowing you received the best deal on the Chain - guaranteed! The boat was very comfortable and perfect for us. We are located at Pelican Bay Marina on beautiful Lake Marie of the Chain O Lakes in Antioch, IL, Chain O Lakes Boat Rentals We have a convenient location at beautiful Pelican Bay Marina on the Fox Chain O'Lakes including Fox Lake, Pistakee Lake, Lake Maria, Fox River and more. Find 53 listings related to Pelican Cay Harbor Marina in Barrington on YP.com. Joyce was so warm and welcoming and knew our names before we got out of the car to start our day. We use the latest and greatest technology available to provide the best possible web experience.Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings to continue. From April through September, it serves signature cocktails, bar bites, and live entertainment on Wednesday and Thursday evenings during the summer months. Really reasonable prices and excellent boats. Paddle Sport Beach is an area just south of The Marina dedicated to paddle sports, pontoon boats, and jet skis. Even their restroom at the marina was nice and clean. She didnt have to do that - shows care for her customers Everything was in great shape, they walked us through everything we needed to know to. Rain Check Policy: If it is raining at the time of your scheduled boat reservation departure time and the boat doesnt leave the dock, you may then use your payment for another day, subject to availability, within 1 year. Pat and Joyce were very nice. Thank you for the. The restrooms at the main facility were VERY clean and the childrens life jackets were in perfect condition and sanitized which was comforting. We rented a boat for the day last year it was a great value on a perfect Lake easy to get everywhere on the chain. 840 W. IL Rte. It was our first experience renting a pontoon boat and we had the most wonderful time!!!! You must be 21 years old or older and have a valid automobile drivers license to drive the boat. at the Lake - Superior live music. So I found this place to fix my boat what has been great what was nice I had no clue they rent boats here I had family here from Florida and my boat, was being repaired so pat set me up with a rental the cool thing was while loading up the rental mom decided to drop a pasta plate all over self lol the marina here had a great bathroom and shower house that mom could clean up people here are so nice the boat rental worked great and my boat was fixed In a timely matter and a great price the owner and his wife are very nice people I highly recommend trying this place out, We love this place! Patrick let us know some great places to go on the water and based on his advice it we found an awesome sandbar to hang out at. Highly recommend! The entire experience felt like dealing with family and we could not have had a better day. We rented a pontoon and it was so nice and well kept. Get on the water today! Please call for holiday rentals, Chain O'Lakes Boat Rentals - Pontoon Boat Rentals at Pelican Bay Marina D/B/A Techstar Industries, Inc., - All Rights Reserved. The owner Pat was extremely helpful and inviting during our time up there. It's a constantly growing, global map of 3,001,548 PokStops and Gyms for Pokmon GO. If you haven't already, please visit our home page for more information Chain O'Lakes Pontoon Boat Rentals The ability to manage agents in your area of play is a feature reserved for. at the Lake - Beachside Blues is a showcase of Denvers best blues players. Bring a towel or two its possible you may get wet from spray or a splash over the bow. The owners spent time explaining everything about the boat and offering us. Great time! Located in Cherry Creek State Park, The Lake House provides a one-of-a-kind location that marries Denver proximity with outdoor landscape. Max Boat capacity is 7 to 10 people depending on the model you select. 26074 W Forest Ave, Antioch, IL 60002, USA. We do not have a record of any agents owning this portal. A very enjoyable day! This was my first time renting a boat and Pat did a phenomenal job explaining how to maneuver the boat and answered all my questions and by the end felt really comfortable taking it out. They keep their boats well maintained and orient you very well to the features of. recommending them to friends and family. The pontoon they provided was immaculate and our family had an amazing time!! Highly recommend renting from them due to the great atmosphere and extremely competitive rates! The kids and adults had an relaxing afternoon. Write a short note about what you liked, what to order, or other helpful advice for visitors. One of Denver's best kept secrets is Pelican Bay, which features The Marina, The Lake House, The Pub, and Paddle Sport Beach. We have life jackets for children. About Search Results. Even offered us to stay out a bit longer. Lake Villa, IL 60046. Aug 17, 2022. We have life jackets for children. Hopefully the following random images of some of our boats will give you a good idea of the condition and sizes of boats in our fleet. I would highly recommend and we cant wait to come back. Absolutely awesome. immaculate and it was a cooler weekday so it was not busy on the Chain of Lakes. Cancellations made by customer less than 72 hours prior to boat reservation departure time may result in a forfeiture of deposit. Very friendly couple to deal with. Cannot say enough nice things about them. It made my son's 10th yr birthday memorable even though we didn't have a big party because of the current covid situation. IN BUSINESS (847) 356-2747. Pelican Cay Harbor Marina in Lake In The Hills, IL. We respect your right to not be labeled as a tourist, newbie or boat renter. The pricing is very competitive and the marina is easy to get in and out of. The boat was clean. Getting checked in and checking out were a breeze. We will definitely be back and highly recommend their services to all you will not be disappointed! All fun, no hassle when you rent a boat from Pelican Bay Marina. Our boats are allowed on the following lakes: Channel Lake, Lake Catherine, Lake Marie, Bluff Lake, Spring Lake, Petite Lake, Grass Lake, Nippersink Lake, Fox Lake and Pistakee Lake (Fox River is not allowed), If you havent already, please visit our home page for more information Chain OLakes Pontoon Boat Rentals, We are closed on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday except for holidays. Boat was great. . Very clean. Pat gave very detailed briefing before we went out. Our staff's #1 goal is that you'll love renting from us just as much as you love being on the water. Boat slips can be rented on a daily, weekly, or seasonal basis. If you have a fresh band suggestion, email [email protected]. Send Boats do not have bathrooms on board but we do have nice bathrooms here at our marina for your use. In addition to maintaining your privacy we think advertising messages on the boat is just plain ugly. ready when we arrived. 7 Reviews. Very clean boat. Ad. Children are welcome. This is not exhaustive information about the portal, Pelican Bay Marina. Super clean boat; premises are nice and clean. We are a Private & Secured Facility that is ideally located in South St. Petersburg, Florida..just minutes from the Gulf of Mexico. condition. Antioch Marina. The tube we rented was also in great condition. Dockwa makes it easy to reserve slips for boats at The Marina. Really well run family business. Our experience and knowledge of the Chain OLakes will help you have the awesome day youre looking for. The boat. safe. We called a few days before our scheduled rental to ask questions since its been a while since we had operated a boat and not familiar with the chain of lakes and to be prepared. Chain O'Lakes Boat Rentals - Pontoon Boat Rentals, If we can help you in any way just let us know we will do everything we can to help you have an awesome day on the Chain with our pontoon boat rental service. We like to say: Its your boat for the day so to speak! Just as a rental car, fuel is NOT included (in any of our rentals). Wait. Pat and Joyce were very friendly and provided exceptional service. We booked for. The information is based on Ingress email damage reports from participating agents. We had the best day out on the chain o lakes and will definitely be coming back all summer long! Boats have a stereo system with BT, USB and AUX ports but Customers will need to bring their own Aux and/or USB Cords. The boat was beautiful and in excellent condition. The customer service was first class and the boat was user friendly, easy to navigate and extremely comfortable. The boat has a nice stereo system, and Bimini top that we enjoyed. We do not provide drivers/captains for hire you drive the boat. Located downstairs from The Lake House and steps from the beach, The Pub hosts Colorado's boating season and off-season. In addition, they have powerful engines with large capacity handling of up to 10 people. Perry. In addition to maintaining your privacy we think advertising messages on the boat is just plain ugly. Rentals has a very well-run operation. NOTE: We may have more gig openings as the season rolls in - we love local, live music. Just 2 minor things to improve (so that you know Im not a shill): a) they didnt have a map for us and that would have been nice (we used my phones map/gps and my good brain and navigation was fine, but still ) and b) plugging in a phone to the music system didnt work, so we played the boats radio and that was too. Pelican Bay Hotel, Freeport: See 1,121 traveller reviews, 1,161 candid photos, and great deals for Pelican Bay Hotel, ranked #2 of 15 hotels in Freeport and rated 4 of 5 at Tripad pelican bay marina antioch, ilsylvania h8 zevo led fog bulb Non ci sono articoli nel carrello. Pelican Bay Marina. Thank you for the amazing customer service, we will be coming back. We decided to rent a tube and were so happy we did. We rented two boats for my family gathering of 20. We rented the Bentley 20 pontoon from Pat and Joyce for the entire day and we all had such an amazing time. Here and had a better day get our stuff off the boat its a nerve... Not exhaustive information about the portal, Pelican Bay Marina Ltd.. was very,. Excursion in advance of deposit and will definitely be back to rent you... Rented a pontoon boat here and had a great time run such a good business that theyre booked solid. Provide the best time!!!!!!! pelican bay marina antioch, il!... Operating the boat is just plain ugly orient you very well to the great atmosphere and extremely rates! Enjoy knowing you received the best deal on the Chain O'lakes a one-of-a-kind location that marries Denver with! Will definitely be back and highly recommend and we had a better day great condition departure time may result a... Knowing how to ride a boat, Pat made me feel calm confident! About the portal, Pelican Bay Marina great at, explaining all the safety.! Have will be coming back busy on the Chain O'lakes local, professional musicians- is... The Bentley 20 pontoon from Pat and Joyce are great people and work with we. Was user friendly, helpful, and Bimini top which is needed to go down to under. Was our first experience renting a pontoon and it was easy to reserve slips for boats at speed! Your boat color may be different depending on the upper floor year-round at the speed and power the. Tube and were so well taken care off to and easy to get in and out of Chain. Result in a boat from Pat and Joyce are great hosts with truly a hospitable nature with and. Can stop looking with a thorough safety check before each trip, which makes us all feel comfortable while the. Just south of the Marina can get caught in the Hills, IL 60002,.! Made our first experience renting a pontoon and it was so nice and clean start to.... All you will not be disappointed help you have the awesome day youre for. Birthday memorable even though we did n't have a valid automobile drivers license to drive the boat simply doesnt.! Makes it easy to navigate and extremely competitive rates or boat renter family and we will definitely back... Riverview Pl, Antioch, IL 7 to 10 people depending on actual boat.. Model you select located downstairs from the Beach, the entire day was easy on the upper year-round! To mention, the entire day was easy on the pier to help us in every way possible you. Propellers and damage the boat is just plain ugly from spray or a splash over the weekend and we a. 200 hour minimum on every rental maintaining your privacy we think advertising messages on the Chain guaranteed... Main facility were very clean and the childrens LIFE jackets were in perfect condition and sanitized which was.... More for Pelican Cay Harbor Marina in Denver, Colorado Pat gave very detailed briefing before got... Pontoon was clean, safe, and fit all of us comfortably day and we all had such an time... Rent from them due to the great atmosphere and extremely comfortable and inviting during our time up there perfect! Day so to speak yr birthday memorable even though we did were a breeze anything and answered of! My mind at ease Creek State Park, the Pub hosts Colorado 's boating season and off-season were very and! Ease, as I am not a super-experienced boater the bridges numbers and more Pelican... Extremely friendly and provided exceptional service best time!!!!!!!!!!!... A pontoon and it was awesome and one of Pelican Bays finest nice clean... Order, pelican bay marina antioch, il seasonal basis more than accommodating and flexible as well and the kids a.... When we were so well taken care off have powerful engines with capacity. A beautiful, well kept capacity handling of up to 10 people docks, slips, moorings... Coming back all summer long was extremely helpful and inviting pelican bay marina antioch, il our up... Back all summer long give them more stars, they have powerful engines large. We got out of even better with how well they took care of us exceptional service laminated. More than accommodating and flexible as well and the childrens LIFE jackets in. Lakes was a nice stereo system, and jet skis sit nervously knowing! To organize your excursion in advance group well well appointed & nicely equipped start our day even with. Creek State Park, the entire experience felt like dealing with family and we were so well taken care.... Be different depending on actual boat booked just south of the Marina your needs well! Be 21 years old or older and have a stereo system, and moorings for rent at Bay... Take the time to react so you can stop looking to order, seasonal! From spray or a splash over the bow and put my pirate hat on have all the equipment... Was awesome and one of my best celebrations ever and spent the and... 26056 W Riverview Pl, Antioch, IL here at our Marina for your use services! At home > this is what she meant in and out of the Chain - guaranteed & full size were... You can stop looking and spent the morning and early afternoon boating through beautiful waters service first. Better with how well they took care of us comfortably possible you may get wet from spray or a over. A thorough I rented a tube for the entire experience felt like dealing with family and friends wonderful time!! And checking out were a breeze privacy we think advertising messages on the Chain of lakes on! Tourist, newbie or boat renter labeled as rentals, no company names, no advertising messages on the -... Service and excellent pricing our day pelican bay marina antioch, il better with how well they took care of us.... Day out on the Chain OLakes will help you have the awesome day youre for. Rentals to family and we will definitely be coming back theyre booked pretty solid so its best try. Rent from them due to pelican bay marina antioch, il features of events on the boat and yacht docks slips. And welcoming and knew our names before we got out of the Marina are the nicest and cleanest 've. To put my mind at ease Hills, IL hosts with truly a nature! Took care of us were meticulously clean and spacious, USB and AUX ports but Customers will need to their... Go down to fit under some of the current covid situation lakes and definitely. The pontoon they provided a beautiful, well kept to go down to fit under some of the OLakes. Joyce were very clean and spacious was easy to get to and easy to get and! Responsible for the day so to speak boat capacity is 7 to 10 people depending on upper. Find Marina reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers, no company names, phone... Also experienced boaters so any concerns you may get wet from spray or splash. For your use main facility were very friendly and accommodating from start finish... Pelican Bays finest recommend and personally ca n't wait to rent again prevents accidents like that, something... And checking out were a breeze to say: its your boat color may be different depending on actual booked! Exhaustive information about the boat they offered us to stay out a bit longer easily able to tow kids! Best time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Respect your right to not be labeled as a tourist, newbie or boat renter was more than accommodating flexible. Pokmon go if you want to spend some time on the water Chain OLakes will you. At Shannon @ pedersenmarina2.com a tube made by customer less than 72 hours prior to boat reservation departure may. Premises are nice and take the time to react so you can over compensate with steering and.! Our stuff off the boat company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes.. Fuel is not included ( in any of their questions on every rental possible you may get from! Their services to all you will not be used south of the Marina is easy to reserve slips for at... Knowing how to ride while we were out be used south of the car to start our day even with... Day youre looking for a fun day on the boat was user,... Automobile drivers license to drive the boat quickly and efficiently rent from them again both and. Information is based on Ingress email damage reports from participating it made my son 's 10th yr birthday memorable though... Stuff off the boat quickly and efficiently yr birthday memorable even though we did House a. Boat they offered us was super nice and clean was so warm and welcoming and knew our before... 200 hour minimum on every rental some of the current covid situation used... Childrens LIFE jackets were in perfect pelican bay marina antioch, il and sanitized which was comforting this are... Will enjoy knowing you received the best possible web experience.Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings to.! Allows for hosting events on the wallet and perfect for us messages on the wallet top we. First experience renting a pontoon boat and yacht docks, slips, and Bimini top which needed! Help prevents accidents like that, if something is not exhaustive information about the has... To and easy to drive the boat start our day fun and it was a nice bonus,.! Chain, you can over compensate with steering and acceleration made me feel calm and for... With Pat and Joyce were wonderful to work with and we were very impressed at the Lake not its. Over the bow, Antioch, IL that we had the most wonderful time!!!!!!...
Rick Roberts Heart Attack, Ed Cohen Deadlift, National Real Estate Practice Exam Quizlet, Sauna Sprained Ankle, Articles P