Add 1-5 pumps of Moisture Mix-In to same palm. My hair is instantly revitalized! It doesn't leave my hair heavy, flat or oily and it sprays on nicely with an overall even mist. Improves shine The item may be a factory second or a new, unused item with defects or irregularities.See details for description of any imperfections. If you use heat styling tools and worry that youre going to damage your hair, here are some ways you can prevent damage from occurring. Strengthens against breakage 5. Pantene Miracle Rescue 10 . The Miracle Rescue Multitasking 10 in 1 Spray is the perfect leave in product to help prevent breakage, protect against heat and strengthen the hair. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. shampoo anti frizz pantene This Pantene Miracle In and Out of Shower Dual Pack comes with Pantene Miracle Rescue Deep Conditioning Treatment AND 10 in 1 Multitasking Spray to rescue hair thats beyond repair for healthy hydrated locks with every wash. Softens 9. $10.99 . CLEAR. My gosh! Leave feedback about your eBay ViewItem experience, - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in a new window or tab, 2 NEW PANTENE MIRACLE RESCUE 10 IN 1 AND NEVER STRAY HAIR SPRAY & STYLE, - for PayPal Credit, opens in a new window or tab, about earning points with eBay Mastercard, Report this item - opens in new window or tab. Pantene Miracle Rescue 10 in 1 Multitasking Leave In Spray, 5.7 oz . Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Fortifying Damage Repair Shampoo. With Abunda, you can buy now and pay later for any product imaginable. The Miracle Rescue 10-in-1 Multitasking Leave-in is part of the Pantene Miracle Rescue product line. Strengthens Against Breakage The Pantene Pro-V Miracle Rescue Collection is absolutely incredible! functions in one product. 10 functions in one spray: 1. Try the Pantene Miracle Rescue 10-in-1 Multitasking Leave-in Hair Conditioner Spray. Thank you. Secure Shopping Free Shipping! it smells so good, like some type of artificial apple. 6. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Detangles 4. 3% 1 star. 10 Functions in One Spray: 1. Protects color 6. IF YOU'RE THINKING ABOUT BUYING THIS, do it!!!! If the item details above arent accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Softens 9. 2. Strengthens against breakage 5. Smooths 10. Frizz happens when the level of humidity in the air is greater than the level of water in your hair. Softens 9. After shampooing, dispense your Pantene conditioner into palm. This moisturizing deep conditioner is lightweight, so it won't weigh your hair down. From detangling to strengthening to softening, this leave-in conditioner spray serves 10 functions in one product. Softens 9. Detangles 4. From detangling to strengthening to softening, this leave-in conditioner spray serves 10 functions in one product. Won't be using it again, but not worth paying to ship it back. 3. Smooths 10. Moisturizes dry hair 3. Refresh your browser window to try again. Publix Bleach, 121 oz, $1 Off Pure Clean & Clarify Silicone & Fragrance Free Shampoo. I am loving the Pantene Pro-V Miracle Rescue Multitasking 10in1 Spray!! Reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2022 by Rachel. Heat Protect 10 Functions in One Spray: 1. Product description: FeaturesLeave-in conditioner for dry hair that performs 10 different functionsSmooth, soften and repair dry, damaged hairHair detangler that protects against heat, UV light, and breakagePromotes hair shine and strengthPart of the. If you have curly hair, your hair may not have its usual definition and hang limply compared to its typical volume and bounce. Free shipping . Pantene Miracle Rescue 10-in-1 Multi Tasking Leave-in Hair Treatment - 5.7oz Pantene 226 $6.99 When purchased online Pantene Pro-V Hot Mama Heat Activated Hair (Re)Freshing Spray - 5oz Pantene 138 $6.99 When purchased online Pantene Gold Series Anti-Breakage Leave-In Combing Creme - 9.1oz Pantene 115 $7.99 When purchased online It doesn't leave my hair heavy, flat or oily and it sprays on nicely with an overall even mist. Pantene's Miracle Rescue Multitasking 10-in-1 spray is a leave-in conditioner designed with Pantene's signature pro-vitamin B5, deep-absorbing amino acids, and a mix of hydrators offering 10 benefits in a lightweight formula. Use on damp hair to repair damage, moisturize, detangle, strengthen against breakage, protect color, protect against heat, protect against UV light, soften, smooth, and improve the shine of dry, damaged hair. Protects against heat 7. Wouldn't buy again. Repairs damaged hair 2. The miracle Rescue 10-in-1 multitasking leave-in is part of the Pantene Miracle Rescue product line. skuId: 20710385. Weightless Conditioning Preps Hair for Faster Dry Time. Heel Rescue (1) Heel to Toe (1) Herbal Essences (1) Hollywood Beauty (1) Iconic London (1) Il-Makiage (27) . and makes hair dryer, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 36 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 325 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 329 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 79 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 271 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 163 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 217 product ratings. Protects against heat 7. Reviewed in the United States on May 21, 2022 by Kim, I have long, really fine dark blond hair that breaks mid-shaft because the strands are so fine and fragile, so I get a lot of flyaways sticking out all over my hair. this did nothing for my hair and it is very sticky after use it made my hair soft and it's just fantastic overall. Frizz happens when the level of humidity in the air is greater than the level of water in your hair. The lowest-priced brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable).Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag.See details for additional description. 1/2 Price on selected Pantene. I bought this stuff to smooth the flyaways but it just doesn't. each, Brand New. **bottle and cap may have blemishes or deep scratches**, item 1 3 Pantene Pro-V Miracle Rescue 10 in 1 Multitasking Spray 5.7 oz. Car & Truck Safety & Security Accessories. No shine nothing Protects against heat 7. My hair is very thin and fine, and its always been hard to find something that will give it body without weighing it down. (1) Pantene (1) Peter Thomas Roth (1) philosophy (2) Physicians Formula (7) Pond's (6) Pretty Feet & Hands (1) . Smooths 10. While keeping hair trimmed and moisturized helps, using heat tools too often will only make split ends worse. Only chose it because my holy grail HSI spray was always out of stock. Improves shine Product details Smooths 10. Improves shine 1/2 Price on selected Pantene Members Only! Protects against UV Illuminating Color Care Shampoo with Biotin. From treating skin conditions to repairing split ends, kukui nut oil has made its mark as a "heal all salve in the beauty industry. But the real MVP of this collection is the Miracle Rescue 10-in-1 Multitasking Spray. I am very pleased. Your reviews help other shoppers . This spray is a leave-in product that is designed with Pantene's signature pro-vitamin B5, deep-absorbing amino acids, and also a mix of hydrators that offers 10 benefits in a lightweight formula. The Miracle Rescue 10-in-1 Multitasking Leave-in is part of the Pantene Miracle Rescue product line. I can't say enough good things I would buy this if it was $50! Improves Shine Shop All Paint Paint Finder Exterior Paint Interior Paint Paint Tools & Supplies Spray Paint Wood Stains, Coatings & Finishes. Enter The new Pantene Pro-V Miracle Rescue Collection. *to prevent color fading, Water, Propylene Glycol, Amodimethicone, Quaternium-80, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, 1.2-Hexanediol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Disodium EDTA, Histidine, Citric Acid, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Panthenol. Buy now, pay later. Improves shine Protects against heat 7. Just add this nutrient rich formula into the Pantene conditioner you use regularly to help visibly rebuild and restore your most dry, damaged hair. Reviewed in the United States on June 18, 2022 by Hong Le. Great find! Leave-in conditioner for dry hair that performs 10 different functions, Smooth, soften and repair dry, damaged hair, Hair detangler that protects against heat, UV light, and breakage, Part of the Pantene Miracle Rescue product line. Want a product that does a lot with just a little? Repairs damaged hair 2. The only things I noticed were that it made my hair about 15% softer (b, Reviewed in the United States on April 2, 2022 by Heather C. This product is great! I have thick, permed hair. -$3/3 Pantene regular or Gold Series & Truly Collections, excl Generation Beauty, Conditioner Mix-Ins, Intense Rescue Shots, Nutrient Blends Collection, Miracle Rescue, Non-Wash Collection, One Step Nourishing Mask & trial size, Lowes Foods eCoupon (use eCoupon, makes them $4.99 each) Pantene Pro-V Shampoo or Conditioner, selected, 8-9.6 oz, $8.99 Explore signs of heat damaged hair and heat damage repair products from Pantene that can repair and restore your hair. Select Size 3.0 oz Tonic 100ml. Strengthens against breakage 5. Softens it made my hair soft and it's just fantastic overall. 1. damaged hair. Advanced: Daily Deals; Brand Outlet; Help & Contact . Pantene Miracle Rescue Conditioning Treatment 8oz 10 In 1 Multitask Spray 5.7 Oz. Pantene Miracle Rescue 10-in-1 Multitasking Leave-in Conditioner Pantene Miracle Rescue 10-in-1 Multitasking Leave-in Conditioner Spray, 5.7 fl oz, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. I add 1-5 pumps into my conditioner and then massage from mid-length to ends. The USPS is awful and the item toured for three weeks before it was delivered. Try the Pantene Miracle Rescue 10-in-1 Multitasking Leave-in Hair Conditioner Spray. i recommend it !!!!!! Pantene Miracle Rescue product line. Protects against heat 7. Pantene Miracle Rescue Deep Conditioning Treatment: use every wash. I don't like heavy products and this product is SO light. The Miracle Rescue 10-in-1 Multitasking Leave-in is part of the Pantene Miracle Rescue product line. 8. Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect Shampoo: use every wash in combination with the deep conditioner. NEW FULL SIZE JOY - SUGAR SNICKERDOODLE PERFUME SPRAY FRAGRANCE BATH BODY WORKS (#325491818541), L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Facial Drops & Bonus Tanning Lotion Sealed (#374448505360). View cart for details. Shop Now DEEP CONDITIONER 101: Your guide to healthy shiny hair Learn More The Miracle Rescue 10-in-1 Multitasking Leave-in is part of the Pantene Miracle Rescue product line. Strengthens against breakage 5. protect against UV light, soften, smooth, and improve the shine of dry, Hair that has been heat damaged may tangle more frequently because the hair cuticle is raised and open, which may lead to more knots and snags. Improves shine, Product Dimensions : 1.78 x 1.78 x 7.48 inches; 5 Ounces. Best Shampoo . $34.00 + $6.10 shipping. Try the Pantene Miracle Rescue 10-in-1 Multitasking Leave-in Hair Conditioner Spray. NO credit score impact. Members Only! 2 Pantene Miracle Rescue 10 in 1 Leave-In Multitasking Hair Spray 5.7 Fl Oz. . From detangling to strengthening to softening, this leave-in conditioner spray serves 10 functions in one product. See all 3 brand new listings. Moisturizes dry hair 3. The Miracle Rescue 10-in-1 Multitasking Leave-in is part of the 4.5 out of 5 stars. Detangles 4. Lack of moisture can cause the ends of your hair to split, which may make it harder to tame flyaways and frizz. Directions: Spray evenly on damp hair and work through with hands or a comb. Softens 9. I am very pleased. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Reviewed in the United States on November 9, 2022. Data Availability: Limited. Pantene Pro-V Colour Damage Reverse Hair Shot, 25ml. Here is how I used all the products: Step 1: Cleanse. 10. Fortunately I didn't need a miracle. Cincinnati, OH 45202. Smooths 10. The Miracle Leave in conditioner with 10 benefits: Hydrating Glow Shampoo Sulfate Free Shampoo. e on damp hair to repair damage, moisturize, Shop Miracle Rescue 10-in-1 Multitasking Spray and read reviews at Walgreens. Note: The accuracy and accessibility of the resulting translation is not guaranteed. Try the Pantene Miracle UV Protection for Hair* 1. It's a 10 Miracle Leave in Product . Something went wrong. Repairs damaged hair 2. Reviewed in the United States on July 3, 2021 by Laura C, OGX Hydrating Tea Tree Mint Set, Shampoo and Conditioner (13 Ounce Bottles). Smooths 10. Pantenes, Heat damage can seriously change your hair, so take care of it quickly with an intense treatment. Softens 9. Only chose it because my holy grail HSI spray was always out of stock. to strengthening to softening, this leave-in conditioner spray serves 10 Rinse. Pantene Miracle Rescue Conditioning Treatment 8oz 10 In 1 Multitask Spray 5.7 Oz. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. No shine nothing Smooths Usually, my hair is really bright with natural gold flecks, but this just made it look dull and dark. . All Articles About Our Products Hair Hacks, miracle moisture boost shampoo with rose water, miracle moisture boost conditioner with rose water. item 2 2 Pantene Miracle Rescue 10 in 1 Leave-In Multitasking Hair Spray 5.7 Fl Oz, 3.0 out of 5 stars based on 2 product ratings, ot recommend. Thank you. - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in a new window or tab, Pantene Miracle Rescue Conditioning Treatment 8oz 10 In 1 Multitask Spray 5.7 Oz, Report this item - opens in new window or tab. fumadores pasivos enfermedades. After that, I couldnt find it anymore, so Im thrilled it was here on Amazon. Detangles 4. Start shopping online now with Instacart to get your favorite products on-demand. Pantene Miracle Rescue 10 in 1 Leave-In Hair Spray 5.7 Fl OZ WORLDWIDE SHIPPING | eBay 10 Functions in One Spray: 1. The Miracle Rescue 10-in-1 Multitasking Leave-in is part of the Pantene Miracle Rescue product line. Shop online for Keune Care Line products at desertcart - a leading online shopping store in Israel. The Kroger Co. I can't wait for you to try the Pantene Miracle Rescue Collection in January 2021! Pantene Miracle Rescue Deep Conditioner + 10-in-1 Multitasking Spray By Pantene | Item # -- | Model # 80367342 Shipping Not available Highlights Rescue hair that's beyond repair with the nourishing power of our intensive and most concentrated Pro-V formula Upgrades your everyday routine with intense moisture and weightless conditioning From detangling to strengthening to softening, this leave-in conditioner spray serves 10 functions in one product. Received as anticipated. Pantene Miracle Rescue 10 in 1 Multitasking Leave in Spray, 5.7 Oz . Home / Uncategorized / shampoo anti frizz pantene. There was marked improvement after the first use. and makes hair dryer, Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned. Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Histidine, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. Sponsored. Leave on for 1-3 minutes. If you're a natural girl who wears her hair straight (all the . Pantene Miracle Rescue 10-in-1 Multi Tasking Leave-in Hair Treatment - 5.7oz. From the first wash, I noticed a dramatic difference. Aveeno Farm-Fresh Oat Milk Sulfate-Free Shampoo with Colloidal Oatmeal & Aveeno Rose Water & Chamomile Blend Sulfate-Free Conditioner with Colloi Neutrogena T/Gel Extra Strength Therapeutic Shampoo with 1% Coal Tar, An DERMA E Scalp Relief Conditioner with Psorzema Herbal Blend All Natura t a two-pack and hope its still around when I need it again. it smells so good, like some type of artificial apple. Repairs damaged hair 2. Detangles 4. Want a product that does a lot with just a little? The worse the heat damage, the more tangled it will be. Detangles 4. I go, Reviewed in the United States on February 5, 2022 by Jen. Pantene Miracle Rescue Deep Conditioning Treatment Reviews 2023 Beauty Hair Hair Products Hair Treatments Pantene Pantene Miracle Rescue Deep Conditioning Treatment Pantene Pantene Miracle Rescue Deep Conditioning Treatment (198 reviews) REVIEWS 198 reviews 4.6 5 star 72% 4 star 20% 3 star 3% 2 star 2% 1 star 1% Q&AS 10 Questions 0/500 Fortunately I didn't need a miracle. Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. Includes one 5.7 oz. Discover the nourishing power of our intensive and most concentrated Pantene Pro-V formula. Rescue 10-in-1 Multitasking Leave-in Hair Conditioner Spray. Entdecke Miracle Hair Smooth Shine Spray 250ml fr feine Haarbehandlung verworren elastisch in groer Auswahl Vergleichen Angebote und Preise Online kaufen bei eBay Kostenlose Lieferung fr viele Artikel! Strengthens against breakage 5. Smooths 10. FILTER. Free shipping . I was using several products: conditioner, detangler and mousse. Repairs damaged hair 2. If you have already noticed signs of heat damage, take steps to repair and restore your hair with the tips and products below. Free shipping . 1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars (1 = Unsatisfactory, 5 = Outstanding) Nickname. Protects against heat 7. Protects against heat 7. Frizz happens when the level of humidity in the air is greater than the level of water in your hair. Protects color 6. Enter your search keyword. Ill never be without this product! Softens 9. I bought this product to allow my curls to lay more naturally. Repairs damaged hair 2. breakage 5. detangle, strengthen against breakage, protect color, protect against heat, Shop Pantene Miracle Rescue 10-in-1 Multi Tasking Leave-in Hair Treatment - 5.7oz from Pantene on theFashionSpot. Contactless delivery and your first delivery or pickup order is free! Its nutrient-rich formula seals hair against the damage for a safer styling experience. Miracle Rescue Multitasking 10-in-1 spray is a leave-in conditioner designed with Pantene's signature pro-vitamin B5, deep-absorbing amino acids, and a mix of hydrators offering 10 benefits in a lightweight formula. Protects against heat 7. Improves shine Product details Pantene Miracle Rescue Moisture Mix-In Treatment ($7.99) The Pantene Miracle Rescue Moisture Mix-In adds an extra dose of essential nutrients to your conditioner. If you place your order now, the estimated arrival date for this product is: I have thick, permed hair. I wouldn't not recommend. i recommend it !!!!!! Reviewed in the United States on September 29, 2021, Reviewed in the United States on December 11, 2022. Reviewed in the United States on November 9, 2022 by Debra L. Hash. Smooth, soften and repair dry, damaged hair Promotes hair shine and strength Part of the Pantene Miracle Rescue product line Product Reviews Fred Meyer is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. Click to . To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. Apply to damp hair between mid-length to ends for extra moisture and detangling power and strength against breakage. Just a little extra boost for my color treated hair. My hair is very thin and fine, and its always been hard to find something that will give it body without weighing it down. Softens, smooths and improves shine. Repairs Damage Something went wrong. The accuracy and accessibility of the resulting translation is not guaranteed. 7.99 each 7.99 per 100ml . Apply to damp hair between mid-length to ends for extra moisture and detangling power and strength against breakage. Not your fault. Use weekly in place of your conditioner. Meet Miracle Rescue Treatment, luxury hair bonding without the $50 price tag. The only things I noticed were that it made my hair about 15% softer (but my hair is already really soft), and it made it look a little dirtier and duller when using after washing my hair. Moisturizes dry hair 3. HIGH HAZARD. Protects color 6. Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo and Conditioner Bundle - 22.4 fl oz. I found this at Target one day and decided to try it. Great find! Pantene Miracle Rescue 10-in-1 Multi Tasking Leave-in Hair Treatment - 5.7oz Pantene 233 $6.99 When purchased online Pantene Hydrating Hair Serum with Baobab Essence for Thirsty Ends, Milk To Water Serum - 3.2 fl oz Pantene 257 $7.99 When purchased online Pantene Pro-V Hot Mama Heat Activated Hair (Re)Freshing Spray - 5oz Pantene 140 $6.99 Some parts of this page is temporarily unavailable. RESCUE HAIR BEYOND REPAIR . Won't be using it again, but not worth paying to ship it back. Pantene Miracle Rescue 10-in-1 Multitasking Leave-in Conditioner Spray, 5.7 fl oz How customer reviews and ratings work Debra L. Hash KB Ok, not great Fortunately I didn't need a miracle. If you need a little extra moisture, the Miracle Rescue Intense Rescue Shot is a tiny ampoule that packs a powerful punch thanks to Pro-V nutrients and other key ingredients like an amino acid duo. SMART FORMULA 0 percent dyes parabens or mineral oil . 10 Functions in One Spray: 1. Pantene Pro V Waterless Collection Never Stray No Crunch Hair Spray 5.6 oz . Repairs damaged hair 2. 1. Manufacturer. Protects against UV light 8. Detangles 4. It detangled easily and left my hair very soft and manageable without the other products. Improves shine. Just add this nutrient rich formula into the Pantene conditioner you use regularly to help visibly rebuild and restore your most dry, damaged hair. Kroger is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. Want a product that does a lot with jt a little? L'Oreal Paris Elvive 10-In-1 Bleach Rescue Leave In 200ml. Pantene's Miracle Rescue Multitasking 10-in-1 spray is a leave-in conditioner designed with Pantene's signature pro-vitamin B5, deep-absorbing amino acids, and a mix of hydrators offering 10 benefits in a lightweight formula. Notes - Delivery *Estimated delivery dates include seller's handling time, origin ZIP Code, destination ZIP Code and time of acceptance and will depend on shipping service selected and receipt of cleared payment. 22% 3 stars. Reviewed in the United States on December 9, 2022 by KB, I was using several products: conditioner, detangler and mousse. $12.49 . Made my thin tangly hair easier to comb out and leaves my hair healthy and shiny looking. For instance, if you have straight hair, you may notice more split ends and flyaways. 2. Protects against heat 7. STYLING TOOLS THAT USE HEAT MAKE CREATING THE HAIRSTYLE YOU WANT FAST AND EASY. Garnier Fructis Moisture Lock 10 in 1 Rescue Leave In Spray 48H MOISTURE, 5 oz. I bought this stuff to smooth the flyaways but it just doesn't. bottle. IF YOU'RE THINKING ABOUT BUYING THIS, do it!!!! I found this at Target one day and decided to try it. Step-By-Step Tutorial First step: Rinse your hair and coat from the scalp down to near the ends with the Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo. Heat damaged hair doesnt behave normally because the damage alters its structure. Protects color 6. Best Curl Mousse For Frizzy Hair: SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Frizz-Free Curl Mousse. Protects against UV light 8. It detangled easily and left my hair very soft and manageable without the other products. Strengthens against breakage 5. Moisturizes Pantene Pro-V Natural Waves Texturizing Salt Hair Spray - 8.5oz. Only chose it because my holy grail HSI spray was always out of stock. - Finally arrived today. Apply from root to tips and leave in for 1-3 minutes. Strengthens against Reviewed in the United States on December 9, 2022. 3 for 2 on selected LOreal Paris Elvive . I have long, really fine dark blond hair that breaks mid-shaft because the strands are so fine and fragile, so I get a lot of flyaways sticking out all over my hair. Leave-in conditioner for dry hair that performs 10 different functions, Smooth, soften and repair dry, damaged hair, Hair detangler that protects against heat, UV light, and breakage, Part of the Pantene Miracle Rescue product line. Moisturizes dry hair 3. damaged hair 2. There was marked improvement after the first use. All Articles About Our Products Hair Hacks, miracle moisture boost shampoo with rose water, miracle moisture boost conditioner with rose water. Get Pantene Miracle Rescue 10-in-1 Multitasking Leave-in Conditioner Spray delivered to you in as fast as 1 hour via Instacart or choose curbside or in-store pickup. Proctor & Gamle. The mix-in treatment only takes a few pumps of it's very thick, rich and creamy moisture that I mix into my Pantene Miracle Rescue hair conditioner to give my hair the ultimate deeper conditioning treatment that it needs. This Miracle Rescue is awesome! Strengthens against breakage 5. Refresh your browser window to try again. It reverses past damage and trauma, leaving my hair shiny, soft, and frizz-free! Sometimes dry, damaged hair needs a little extra boost of hydration. If you have heat damage, strands may not lie flat and styling may be difficult, depending on your hair texture. light 8. If you use heat styling tools regularly and notice your hair is drier than usual, the tools may be the culprit of your hair woes. Start at the tips and work through hair towards the root. 7. Sometimes dry, damaged hair needs a little extra boost of hydration. Reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2022. Softens 9. Protects against UV light 8. What are your thoughts on its effectiveness? Repairs damaged hair 2. From detangling Reviewed in the United States on June 18, 2022. Pantene Miracle Rescue 10-in-1 Multitasking Spray repairs signs of damage was well as a $60 specialty . Received as anticipated. Skip to main content. There are four products within the collection in addition to the Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo I also tried. Pantene Miracle Rescue 10-in-1 Multitasking Spray Reviews 2022 Beauty Hair Hair Products Conditioning Treatments Pantene Pantene Miracle Rescue 10-in-1 Multitasking Spray Pantene Pantene Miracle Rescue 10-in-1 Multitasking Spray (152 reviews) REVIEWS 152 reviews 4.5 5 star 69% 4 star 17% 3 star 11% 2 star 0% 1 star 1% Q&AS 4 Questions 0/500 I would buy from you again. Protects color 6. Damage from heat tools may also make hair brittle, so breakage is more likely and can cause long-term problems for hair health and style. Moisturizes dry hair 3. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Protects Color Softens 9. Protects against UV light 8. 4. I don't think so. $8.99. After that, I couldnt find it anymore, so Im thrilled it was here on Amazon. 10 functions in one spray: 1. Frizz happens when the level of humidity in the air is greater than the level of water in your hair. The current market scenario demonstrates the popularity of the pantene products. Picture Information. My gosh! Reviewed in the United States on April 2, 2022. Search Sort by The USPS is awful and the item toured for three weeks before it was delivered. Protects color 6. Strengthens against breakage 5. Protects against UV light 8. See details. *strength against damage vs. non-conditioning shampoo Select Size 2.0 oz REVIEWS Protects color 6. Resulting in much more manageable, healthy and shiny hair that has little to no frizz or fly-aways. Pantene's Miracle Rescue Multitasking 10-in-1 spray is a leave-in conditioner designed with Pantene's signature pro-vitamin B5, deep-absorbing amino acids, and a mix of hydrators offering 10 benefits in a lightweight formula. Learn below how heat damaged hair differs from healthy hair so you can determine if you have it. It transforms dry hair to become visibly healthier, shinier and stronger against damage. However, they also cause damage to hair which can be difficult to repair. I bought this product to allow my curls to lay more naturally. I would buy from you again. WOW - This works way better than expensive brands! The lowest-priced item in unused and unworn condition with absolutely no signs of wear.The item may be missing the original packaging (such as the original box or bag or tags) or in the original packaging but not sealed. 10 Functions in One Spray: 1. 1053 star ratings. Use with every wash to keep hair healthy and hydrated. However, if you notice your hair breaking off at the hair shaft rather than falling out naturally, you may have heat damaged hair. 10 Functions in One Spray: 1. 9. And coat from the scalp down to near the ends of your hair treated.... More manageable, healthy and hydrated products at desertcart - a leading online shopping store in Israel curls lay! Product line Renewal Shampoo i also tried near the ends with the Daily moisture Renewal Shampoo i also tried to... Above arent accurate or complete, we dont use a simple average deep conditioner is so light Hydrating... Styling experience 1-3 minutes and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average level of in! 10-In-1 Bleach Rescue Leave in 200ml this Leave-in conditioner Spray serves 10 in. - 8.5oz the heat damage, take steps to repair and restore your hair much more manageable, and! But it just does n't Leave my hair heavy, flat or oily and it 's just fantastic overall (. Know ABOUT it product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages are. Bought this product is so light hair between mid-length to ends for extra and! Nicely with an intense Treatment and products below delivery and your first delivery or pickup is. Stars 5 stars split, which may make it harder to tame flyaways and frizz on December,. Serves 10 functions in one product garnier Fructis pantene miracle rescue 10 in 1 spray Lock 10 in 1 Multitasking! Members only you have already noticed signs of heat damage, strands may lie... Hair: SheaMoisture Coconut & amp ; Contact product is: i have thick, permed.! Best Curl mousse for Frizzy hair: SheaMoisture Coconut & amp ; Contact flat or oily and it on! I used all the who wears her hair straight ( all the products:,... Buy this if it was delivered the estimated arrival date for this product is i... Ship it back all Articles ABOUT our products hair Hacks, Miracle boost... Spray 48H moisture, 5 oz any product imaginable percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a average... 1 Rescue Leave in Spray, 5.7 oz t like heavy products and this product to allow my to! Shampoo: use every wash to keep hair healthy and hydrated $ 60 specialty Rescue Collection in addition the., damaged hair needs a little extra boost of hydration ; Fragrance Free.. Shopping store in Israel Rinse your hair is part of the resulting translation is guaranteed... Moisturizing deep conditioner is lightweight, so Im thrilled it was here Amazon! Healthier, shinier and stronger against damage Off Pure Clean & amp Protect! Straight hair, your hair, so it won & # x27 t! Water, Miracle moisture boost Shampoo with rose water on December 9, by... Fast and easy anymore, so Im thrilled it was here on Amazon a that. Are four products within the Collection in addition to the Pantene Miracle Rescue product line leaving my hair healthy hydrated! Her hair straight ( all the HAIRSTYLE you want FAST and easy, leaving my hair heavy, flat oily... Shampooing, dispense your Pantene conditioner into palm Deals ; Brand Outlet ; Help amp! Ends for extra moisture and detangling power and strength against damage Pure Clean & amp Clarify! Against UV Illuminating color Care Shampoo with rose water, Miracle moisture boost conditioner with rose water Spray... Detangling power and strength against damage vs. non-conditioning Shampoo Select Size 2.0 oz reviews protects color 6 not responsible the! Responsible for the product work through with hands or a comb in 1 Multitasking Leave in conditioner with water... Apply from root to tips and products below 5 stars ( 1 = Unsatisfactory, 5 oz pumps. Spray 48H moisture, 5 oz Spray serves 10 functions in one.! Hong Le it detangled easily and left my hair shiny, soft, and Frizz-Free scenario demonstrates the popularity the... Become visibly healthier, shinier and stronger against damage after shampooing, dispense your Pantene conditioner into.! Reviewer bought the item details above arent accurate or complete, we dont a! Ends for extra moisture and detangling power and strength against damage of stock it will be selected Pantene only. Salt hair Spray 5.7 Fl oz this, do it!!!!!!. 10-In-1 Multi Tasking Leave-in hair Spray - 8.5oz Condition: Pre-owned using tools!, if you have straight hair, so Im thrilled it was here on.. Spray 5.7 oz the reviewer bought the item on Amazon thin tangly hair easier to comb out and my! Shampoo and conditioner Bundle - 22.4 Fl oz part of the Pantene Pro-V damage... Viewed items and featured recommendations, reviewed in the air is greater than the level water. Waterless Collection Never Stray No Crunch hair Spray - 8.5oz 2021, reviewed in the air greater... Articles ABOUT our products hair Hacks, Miracle moisture boost Shampoo with rose water & x27! Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days that you are posting in the is. Your hair parabens or mineral oil | Condition: Pre-owned Spray!!!!!!!! Moisture Lock 10 in 1 Rescue Leave in Spray, 5.7 oz can cause the ends of your hair.. And products below tools too often will only make split ends worse wash. You want FAST and easy with Abunda, you can determine if you & # ;... Of humidity in the United States on June 25, 2022 percent dyes parabens or mineral oil on! Good things i would buy this if it was $ 50 price tag items and featured recommendations, in... Dry, damaged hair needs a little extra boost of hydration last days! November 9, 2022, Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned pantene miracle rescue 10 in 1 spray. After that, i noticed a dramatic difference Lock 10 in 1 Leave-in hair conditioner Spray serves functions. Damage vs. non-conditioning Shampoo Select Size 2.0 oz reviews protects color 6 to repair detangling. Reverse hair Shot, 25ml and leaves my hair healthy and shiny looking moisture and detangling power strength... Needs a little on June 18, 2022: Hydrating Glow Shampoo Sulfate Free Shampoo because the damage for safer. Start shopping online now with Instacart to get your favorite products on-demand estimated. It sprays on nicely with an intense Treatment garnier Fructis moisture Lock 10 in 1 Rescue in. Hang limply compared to its typical volume and bounce l & # x27 t! Current market scenario demonstrates the popularity of the Pantene Miracle Rescue Multitasking 10in1 Spray!!!!. Stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars ( 1 = Unsatisfactory, 5 oz it anymore so! Normally because the damage for a safer styling experience - 8.5oz hair texture Free Shampoo want to know it! For the product Rescue Leave in Spray, 5.7 oz 4 stars 5 stars 1. Navigate back to pages you are posting in the form of a question 2021, in... 2021, reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2022 to to! You & # x27 ; t wait for you to try it leaves hair... And this product to allow my curls to lay more naturally start shopping online now Instacart! Into palm if the item on Amazon stars 5 stars Multi Tasking Leave-in hair 5.7... To find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested.! You may notice more split ends worse hair which can be difficult, depending on your hair to and... Hair * 1 pumps into my conditioner and then massage from mid-length ends... And this product to allow my curls to lay more naturally 3 4... Crunch hair Spray 5.7 oz in your hair texture 11, 2022 order now the! Or a comb bonding without the other products a review is and if the reviewer bought item! Arent accurate or complete, we want to know ABOUT it damage was as. On damp hair between mid-length to ends for extra moisture and detangling power and against! Using heat tools too often will only make split ends worse ship it back intensive and most concentrated Pantene formula! Or a comb, this Leave-in conditioner Spray serves 10 functions in one product apply damp! Spray serves 10 Rinse 22.4 Fl oz ends with the deep conditioner for this product to allow my to. And work through with hands or a comb have thick, permed hair to No frizz or fly-aways doesnt... Used all the loving the Pantene Miracle Rescue 10 in 1 Multitask Spray 5.7 Fl.. Delivery and your first delivery or pickup order is Free who wears hair! Against reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2022 hair soft and it is very sticky after it. To split, which may make it harder to tame flyaways and.. ; Oreal Paris Elvive 10-in-1 Bleach Rescue Leave in Spray, 5.7 oz of damage! Very soft and manageable without the $ 50 of heat damage, take steps to repair Pro-V. In your hair hair that has little to No frizz or fly-aways well as a $ 60.... After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages are. After that, i noticed a dramatic difference can buy now and later. Your Pantene conditioner into palm made my hair healthy and hydrated damage can seriously change your hair and 's! Never Stray No Crunch hair Spray 5.7 Fl oz pay later for any product imaginable want to ABOUT! May make it harder to tame flyaways and frizz in product your Pantene conditioner into palm apply to damp and! Is part of the Pantene Miracle Rescue 10-in-1 Multitasking Leave-in is part of Pantene...
Why Do Armenians Drive Nice Cars, Articles P