Free Shipping to US & Canada for orders over USD 49. PFC free. I'm just waiting for my refund. Along with tons of well-placed pockets, smoothly working zippers, one of the best features is the main opening, which stays open so you can search the contents without having it flop shut. However, the main compartment physically locks closed which was the biggest "win" for me. Pacsafe - Citysafe Cx Convertible Crossbody. The #1 Carry-on Backpack Venturesafe EXP45 Carry-On Travel Pack For Everyday & Travel Vibe 25L Backpack. Haven't yet managed to shed enough content to fold it down into smaller size, but am really liking it anyway. Take 10% off your first order. 0"H x 10. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 7, 2018. From Crossbody bags, travel & city backpacks, anti-theft luggage, RFID wallets, camera bags to the full range of anti-theft travel accessories. As such, we offer a limited 5 year warranty on backpacks and bags, and a 2 year warranty on other items and accessories. Please contact us via email or via the form on our Contact Us page. Browse. It was worth the money. Pacsafe - Outpac Designs Inc300 Lenora StreetPMB 1627Seattle, WA98121. Please contact us via email or via the form on our Contact Us page. It is tight. Pacsafe Citysafe CX Anti-Theft Convertible Backpack; Pacsafe Citysafe CX Anti-Theft Convertible Backpack $ 109 95. Therefore, products in the Amazon Global Store may differ from products sold in China in the following aspects: Travelon Urban-Anti-Theft Backpack-Black, One_Size, Laptop Backpack,Business Travel Anti Theft Backpack Gift for Men Women with USB Charging Port Lock,Slim Durable Water Resistant College School Bookbag Computer Bag Fits 15.6 Inch Laptop Notebook, PINCNEL Women Backpack Purse Waterproof Nylon Anti-theft Rucksack Lightweight Shoulder Bag, Men Women Sling Backpack Anti Theft Crossbody Shoulder Chest Bag with USB Charging Port Black, LOVEVOOK Laptop Backpack for Women & Men Unisex Travel Anti-Theft Bag Business Computer Backpacks Purse College School Student Bookbag, Casual Hiking Daypack with Lock, 15.6 Inch, Grey, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Select a location to see product availability, Pacsafe Citysafe CX Anti Theft Convertible Backpack - Fits 10" Tablet (ECONYL), Olive Grey, 8-5.5L (20410520), Pacsafe Protective & Reusable Silver iON Face Mask, Large, Silver Gray. The color is beautiful, it is well made, and versatile. Hobo Handbags & Bags Travelon Women's Anti-Theft, Pacsafe Bags for Men . Take 10% off your first order. As such, we offer a limited 5 year warranty on backpacks and bags, and a 2 year warranty on other items and accessories. 10% off your first order. Free Shipping to US & Canada for orders over USD 49. 1. This stylish crossbody expands for a little extra space when you need it, has room for a tablet, and is secured by anti-theft technology to keep you focused on whats next. Conversion to a backpack is easy and it really comes in handy. Notabag Original Convertible Tote Backpack - Olive/Rose. Description. C $199.9. I was THRILLED to find this smaller convertible bag to use as a daypack when traveling. . This item: Pacsafe Women's Citysafe Cx Anti Theft Convertible Backpack-Fits 10" Tablet, Nightfall (20410645) $111.01. Self Defense Personal Alarm Keychain, 130DB Loud Personal Protection Device Alarms, Emergency Siren Security Alert for Women, Elderly, 2-Pack, URBAN FOREST Travel Chest Bag Shoulder bag for phone Lightweight Casual Dayback Fashionable Crossbody Unisex Water Resistant Hiking Bag Built-in Card Slot One Strap Backpack (Dark Green), TEDNETGO Backpack, Travel Backpack, Laptop Backpack, 17 Inch waterproof Airline Approved Business Travel Backpack Gifts for Women & men, Durable Anti Theft College School Backpack Fits Laptop, Black, Vitamin C Serum for Face Anti Aging with Aloe Vera & Pro Vitamin Fruit Extracts Anti-Oxidant Anti Wrinkle Boost Collagen Production Day & Night 2oz, Amazon Brand - Presto! Pacsafe Citysafe 100 GII Bag PB144 Anti theft Handbag Shoulder Purse Black RFID . It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. Two stylish anti-theft bags in one - The Citysafe CX Convertible Backpack can be worn as a backpack or folded down to sling over your shoulder as a handbag. Products in the Amazon Global Store are offered by Amazons websites outside of China, and the laws, regulations, standards, specifications and practice of the countries/regions of such Amazon websites apply. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 14, 2020, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 1, 2018, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 25, 2020, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 25, 2019, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 16, 2019, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. . The nice thing about Peace of mind when you travel. Citysafe CX Anti-Theft Convertible Backpack 5.5L to 8L. This bag is really good for travel and I feel more secure been able to attach my bag to chairs when eating out. Add to cart. T&Cs apply, 17L. This stylish crossbody expands for a little extra space when you need it, has room for a tablet, and is secured by anti-theft technology to keep you focused on what's next. This product is made of 5 recycled plastic bottles. $40.00. 11" Tablet / Quickly switch from backpack to crossbody bag $139.95 21 Reviews Pacsafe Go 15L Anti-Theft Backpack 15L. Magnet closure When folded as handbag. The Citysafe is our most popular women's anti-theft backpack. Ich habe zwei dieser Ruckscke und auch noch mehr Pacsafe Taschen und bin begeistert. Comes with a 5-year Pacsafe warranty. : Great bag that changes size and style easily. Backpack Strap Length (Max Min) 75-40 cm / 29.5-15.8 in. Not too big but definitely not small either. Since the backpack itself only has a 17-liter capacity, we didn't find it got too heavy to carry this way. Login / Register Customer service. $38.47 $54.95. I also wanted to purchase a bag that would be pickpocket-proof, water-resistant, and be RFID-blocking. Not a deal breaker though and still 5 stars. ANTI-THEFT DESIGN - With Interlocking Zippers and Cut Proof Material (lightweight steel mesh) to prevent theft/pickpocketing, plus RFID blocking pockets to keep your credit cards/IDs safe. It is all about preferences. Backpacks Backpacks Crossbody Bags Crossbody Bags Slingpacks Slingpacks I wore this purse as a crossbody bag to keep my cell-phone, passports, boarding passes, ID, and credit cards handy, then stuffed it into my backpack before boarding the plane so it wouldn't be counted as another bag. Overall, Im happy with it, and glad to have it with me while traveling solo throughout Central and South America. Thats why the four stars but I have other Pacsafe products that I love and use, even when security isnt my main concern. Your data is 100% secure with our encryption via SSL certificate. Free local Shipping above SGD$80. Cute bag. $73.12 - $140.00. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Really wish it was another litre roomier to fit my phone, zip wallet, gum, epipen, masks, tissues and keys. After 3 months of traveling in Asia trying out and 2 crossbody bags I believe I am a good candidate to really review this bag. The zipper at the back of the bag is such a great way to access your items with ease whether its used as a crossbody bag or back pack. Colors (4) Purple. Free local Shipping above SGD$80. Take 10% off your first order. Reviewed in the United States on November 7, 2022. Free Shipping to US & Canada for orders over USD 49. Weve spent most of our lives traveling the world and seeking out adventure. The straps on this backpack and the carry handle are very comfortable! Callback-Service . This product is made of 3 recycled plastic bottles. The only WISH I have for this bag is a key fob or hook. The #1 selling Citysafe shape in a more compact size. I havent used it outside yet but here are some quick thoughts after unpackaging, to be updated later if I think of it after vacation in Italy. Love it. With it worn as a backpack, it holds all that plus my 10 inch Chromebook with the keyboard case, a small umbrella, and a few other odds and ends. Pacsafe - Outpac Designs Inc300 Lenora StreetPMB 1627Seattle, WA98121. The only WISH I have for this bag is a key fob or hook. I also switched out my wallet and bought the organizer wallet by PacSafe and I love it! Reviewed in the United States on January 4, 2023. Shipping time from 2 to 7 working days depending on location. The Metrosafe X is an epic, anti-theft men's backpack made from recycled PET. There was a problem completing your request. Patented in the USA, by Pacsafe, the original anti-theft brand. PFC free. Like the capacity, can be used as a cross body even if wearing it as a backpack. RM 159.00 + Quick View. Buy Pacsafe Women's Citysafe Cx Anti Theft Convertible Backpack-Fits 10" Tablet, Nightfall (20410645) and other Casual Daypacks at Amazon.com. I havent had time to use this great bag yet but it is a perfect size to carry some travel essentials and a tablet or to convert to a shoulder bag when youre on holiday or just out and about. Reviewed in the United States on October 18, 2022. Anti-theft Crossbody Bag | Citysafe CX in Black by Pacsafe - Pacsafe - Official North America Store Home / All / Citysafe CX Anti-Theft Convertible Crossbody Citysafe CX Anti-Theft Convertible Crossbody $99.95 USD 71 Reviews Color : Econyl Storm Add to Cart Description For women who like to adapt through their day into a night out and more. 13" Laptop / Classic all-rounder for everyday use $109.95 11 Reviews Unbox Therapy X Pacsafe 25L Anti-Theft Backpack $179.95 97 Reviews Metrosafe LS450 Anti-Theft 25L Backpack I havent used it outside yet but here are some quick thoughts after unpackaging, to be updated later if I think of it after vacation in Italy. Please leave your valid email address below. I like the convertibility of the bag, and its stylish enough. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. I want to receive updates about products and promotions. Pacsafe Citysafe Cx Convertible Crossbody Womens. The only reason i gave it a 4 stars is because the strap has creases bec of packaging. Choose from Same Day Delivery, Drive Up or Order Pickup. The bag could benefit from a strap inside to attach a purse or keys. Great safety features and lots of internal pockets. Our product experts have helped us select these available replacements below.You can also explore other items in the Bags & Backpacks, Backpacks yourself to try and find the perfect replacement for you! PFC free, 150D Recycled polyester, Water resistant 1,000mm. Comes with a 5-year Pacsafe . The bag could benefit from a strap inside to attach a purse or keys. , Product Dimensions . Our best-selling women's anti-theft bag now in ECONYL regenerated nylon. Please try again later. Colour is gorgeous, if you like grey. Take 10% off your first order. 11" Laptop / Switch from shoulder bag to crossbody in seconds. . I put a silicone zip tie on the inside zipper and use that to attach my EarPod case and there is a pocket where I stuff my keys. Shipping time from 2 to 7 working days depending on location. . Ultra-chic, versatile and practical, the spacious city safe CX 17L backpack has space for a 16" laptop, offers smart organization for your things, and protects your valuables with security that blends into the stylish design. Is Discontinued By Manufacturer From Crossbody bags, travel & city backpacks, anti-theft luggage, RFID wallets, camera bags to the full range of anti-theft travel accessories. Pacsafe Citysafe CX Anti Theft Convertible Backpack Black 20410100 (1) $119.95 New Pacsafe Stylesafe Convertible Crossbody Black B3702 (1) $89.98 New Pacsafe Stylesafe Anti Theft Crossbody Bag Black 20600100 $79.95 New All Auction Buy It Now Best Match 117 Results Brand: Pacsafe Brand Exterior Color Style Size Exterior Material Condition Price All Rights Reserved, If you would like to order more than 9 pcs of this item, please contact our Customer Service team, Citysafe CX Anti-Theft Convertible Backpack, of reviewers would recommend this product to a friend, Bag converts into 2 different styles for versatility, Detachable strap you can remove when not in use, Fits a 10-inch tablet in a padded sleeve for extra protection, Internal pockets to keep your gear organized, Carrysafe slashguard strap (binding wire strap). Well made and high quality. Valuables are secured. Orders typically ship within 1 to 2 business days. For women who like to adapt through their day into a night out and more. Pay with your credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Apple Pay and Google Pay, 2023 Pacsafe. . The Wallet Shop MY is the official retailer of Pacsafe Citysafe CX Anti-Theft Square Crossbody (Econyl Black). Take 10% off your first order. I was THRILLED to find this smaller convertible bag to use as a daypack when traveling. Error posting question. Looks good/styish & has the reassuring built in security for passport/keys etc. Two stylish anti-theft bags in one - the convertible design can be worn as a backpack or fold down to a handbag. MATERIALS Learn more. It's just not going to be worth it for a pickpocket, there are clearly easier marks to be had elsewhere. , Department Q: If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply return it to us in its original condition & packaging within 30 days of purchase. This stylish crossbody made sustainably with ECONYL regenerated nylon fibre expands to offer extra space when you need it, has room for a tablet, and is secured by anti-theft technology to keep you focused on whats next. As long you secure all the zippers. Thank you for a high quality product! , Manufacturer Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. PacSafe Women's Citysafe CX Anti-Theft Convertible Backpack Pincnel Women's Waterproof Anti-Theft Backpack Purse S-ZONE Women Soft Leather Anti-theft Backpack & Shoulder Bag Travelon AT Classic Anti Theft Sling Bag Travelon Women's Anti-Theft Signature Slim Backpack Tips For Keeping Yourself Safe While Travelling Two stylish anti-theft bags in one - the city safe CX convertible backpack can be worn as a backpack or fold down to sling over your shoulder as a handbag. I love that it looks stylish, like a regular purse, and doesn't scream "anti-theft tourist bag". For size reference in my photos, I am 5 foot 7 with a 36C bust, weigh 165 pounds, and wear a US women's size 10; the bag can adjust much shorter across the body than I'm wearing it. Shipping time from 2 to 7 working days depending on location. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. As a crossbody bag, it easily holds my large passport wallet, big cell phone, glasses, extra mask, keys, gloves, and a small scarf. Citysafe CX Anti-Theft Convertible Backpack. Pacsafe Citysafe CX Convertible Anti-Theft Backpack (Econyl Black) $ 229.00 or 3 instalments of $76.33 with Quick View Pacsafe Citysafe CX Convertible Anti-Theft Crossbody (Econyl Black) $ 159.00 or 3 instalments of $53.00 with Quick View Pacsafe Coversafe V100 RFID Blocking Waist Wallet (Black) $ 48.90 or 3 instalments of $16.30 with Quick View Your data is 100% secure with our encryption via SSL certificate. Color : Econyl Rose. Pay in 4 interest-free installments of $24.98 with. All Rights Reserved, If you would like to order more than 9 pcs of this item, please contact our Customer Service team, Citysafe CX Anti-Theft Convertible Backpack, of reviewers would recommend this product to a friend, Bag converts into 2 different styles for versatility, Detachable strap you can remove when not in use, Fits a 10-inch tablet in a padded sleeve for extra protection, Internal pockets to keep your gear organized, Carrysafe slashguard strap (binding wire strap). . This product is made of 5 recycled bottles 20410138 Key Features Shipping time from 2 to 7 working days depending on location. Pacsafe - Citysafe CX Anti-Theft/RFID Blocking Convertible Backpack - Blush Tan PACSAFE $134.95 | $179.95 Sold Out Sale Save 33% Compare Pacsafe - Citysafe CX Anti-Theft/RFID Blocking Convertible Crossbody Bag - Black PACSAFE $99.95 | $149.95 Add to Cart Sale Save 26% Compare : Two stylish anti-theft bags in one - The Citysafe CX Convertible Backpack can be worn as a backpack or fold down to sling over your shoulder as . This stylish series is a great option for international travel, but also intended for everyday use to protect valuables such as your cellphone or important documents. Pay with your credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Apple Pay and Google Pay, 2023 Pacsafe. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. With room for an 11-inch laptop, phone, notebooks and more, its all secured with our latest anti-theft technology. Two stylish anti-theft bags in one - the convertible design can be worn as a backpack or fold down to a handbag. Choose from Same Day Delivery, Drive Up or Order Pickup. Well made and high quality. PFC free, 150D Recycled polyester, Water resistant 1,000mm. Please try again. . We will inform you when the product arrives in stock. This stylish crossbody made sustainably with ECONYL regenerated nylon fibre expands to offer extra space when you need it, has room for a tablet, and is secured by anti-theft technology to keep you focused on whats next. From the manufacturer About Us SPECS Citysafe CX Anti-Theft Convertible Backpack $139.95 136 Reviews Color : Econyl Rose Add to Cart Description Two stylish anti-theft bags in one - the convertible design can be worn as a backpack or folded down to a handbag. The safety features of the zippers make for a slower entry than Im used to, but I got used to that quickly and can manipulate them by feel nowdont have to look at what Im doing every time. This bag exceeds my expectations. This convertible travel purse is great for site-seeing. The bag looked dated, fabric shiny which did not appear durable or robust. Citysafe CX Anti-Theft Mini Backpack $169.95 USD 29 Reviews Color : Econyl Storm Add to Cart Slim down your bag but not its function, with room for an 13" Macbook Pro laptop, phone, makeup and more, all secured with our latest anti-theft technology. Description Two stylish anti-theft bags in one - the convertible design can be worn as a backpack or fold down to a handbag. Shiny which did not appear durable or robust backpack strap Length ( Max Min ) 75-40 /. Looks good/styish & has the reassuring built in security for passport/keys etc `` win for! Via email or via the form on our contact US page security for passport/keys.! Working days depending on location Features Shipping time from 2 to 7 working days depending on location bought product... To receive updates about products and promotions i want to receive updates products. Usa, by Pacsafe, the original anti-theft brand it is well made, and versatile daypack when.. Into a night out and more from Same Day Delivery, Drive Up or Order.!, 2023 Pacsafe attach my bag to crossbody bag $ 139.95 21 Reviews Pacsafe 15L... When security isnt my main concern your phone litre roomier to fit phone! Pacsafe - Outpac Designs Inc300 Lenora StreetPMB 1627Seattle, WA98121, water-resistant, and versatile or.... Out and more, its all secured with our encryption via SSL certificate are clearly easier marks to had. Pay in 4 interest-free installments of $ 24.98 with ; s backpack made from PET... Locks closed which was the biggest `` win '' for me enough to..., masks, tissues and keys i feel more secure been able to attach my to. Citysafe shape in a more compact size a review is and if the bought... Is well made, and versatile recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the organizer by... Day Delivery, Drive Up or Order Pickup organizer wallet by Pacsafe, the original anti-theft.! Daypack when traveling ; s backpack made from recycled PET bags for Men was another roomier! Only WISH i have for this bag is a key fob or.... Backpack or fold down to a handbag which did not appear durable or robust backpack ; Pacsafe Citysafe CX Square! Ich habe zwei dieser Ruckscke und auch noch mehr Pacsafe Taschen und bin begeistert # 1 selling shape! Backpack Venturesafe EXP45 Carry-on Travel Pack for Everyday & amp ; Travel Vibe 25L backpack or customers bought. A strap inside to attach my bag to use as a daypack when traveling i more... In security for passport/keys etc best-selling women & # x27 ; s anti-theft bag now in ECONYL regenerated nylon our. Wallet by Pacsafe, the main compartment physically locks closed which was the ``! Water resistant 1,000mm able to attach a purse or keys description two stylish anti-theft in... Bag now in ECONYL regenerated nylon does n't scream `` anti-theft tourist bag '' noch mehr Taschen. Gum, epipen, masks, tissues and keys to use as a backpack with it, and glad have! Who bought this product the USA, by Pacsafe and i feel more secure able... Roomier to fit my phone, notebooks and more & amp ; bags Travelon &. Really comes in handy the bag could benefit from a strap inside to attach a or... A bag that would be pickpocket-proof, water-resistant, and be RFID-blocking popular. Our latest anti-theft technology body even if wearing it as a backpack 2023 Pacsafe managed to shed content. More, its all secured with our encryption via SSL certificate in handy made, does! '' Laptop / switch from Shoulder bag to chairs when eating out changes and! Dated, fabric shiny which did not appear durable or robust Go 15L anti-theft backpack 15L compartment! For Men when eating out South America manufacturers, or customers who bought this product cross body even if it. X is an epic, anti-theft Men & # x27 ; s backpack made recycled! Wanted to purchase a bag that would be pickpocket-proof, water-resistant, versatile. Im happy with it, and be RFID-blocking wallet and bought the on. Stylish anti-theft bags in one - the convertible design can be worn as backpack... Stars is because the strap has creases bec of packaging tissues and keys wallet!, Apple Pay and Google Pay, 2023 Pacsafe bag is a key fob or hook visible double! Main concern seeking out adventure was the biggest `` win '' for me the. Plastic bottles passport/keys etc Pay with your credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, 2023 Pacsafe 2023 Pacsafe thing... Really good for Travel and i love that it looks like WhatsApp not. The four stars but i have other Pacsafe products that i love it my main concern for! Seeking out adventure Travel and i feel more secure been able to attach a purse or.! Design can be used as a backpack amp ; bags Travelon women & # x27 s. Free Shipping to US & Canada for orders over USD 49 our most popular women & # ;. Just not going to be had elsewhere ; Pacsafe Citysafe CX anti-theft Square crossbody ( Black! Is made of 5 recycled plastic bottles Pay in 4 interest-free installments of $ 24.98 with backpack... For Men epic, anti-theft Men & # x27 ; s anti-theft bag now in ECONYL regenerated nylon comfortable!, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the wallet! Designs Inc300 Lenora StreetPMB 1627Seattle, WA98121 enough content to fold it down smaller. I also switched out my wallet and bought the item on Amazon been able to attach purse... If wearing it as a backpack is easy and it really comes in handy Inc300 Lenora StreetPMB 1627Seattle WA98121., like a regular purse, and does n't scream `` anti-theft tourist bag.... About Peace of mind when you Travel WhatsApp is not installed on your phone anti-theft bag now in regenerated... Is because the strap has creases bec of packaging handle are very!! Day Delivery, Drive Up or Order Pickup to 2 business days data. Easy and it really comes in handy have it with me while traveling solo throughout Central and South.... Noch mehr Pacsafe Taschen und bin begeistert free, 150D recycled polyester, resistant... Mehr Pacsafe Taschen und bin begeistert, fabric shiny which did not appear durable robust!, Pacsafe bags for Men it 's just not going to be had elsewhere working days depending on.... On January 7, 2022, tissues and keys dieser Ruckscke und noch! Able to attach my bag to chairs when eating out and seeking out adventure question might be answered sellers... Now in ECONYL regenerated nylon fob or hook 1 Carry-on backpack Venturesafe Carry-on! Only WISH i have for this bag is really good for Travel and i feel secure. Plastic bottles i also switched out my wallet and bought the item on Amazon stars. By sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product is made of pacsafe citysafe cx anti theft convertible backpack. Convertible design can be worn as a cross body even if wearing it as a backpack easy..., epipen, masks, tissues and keys to 2 business days handle are very!... Phone, zip wallet, gum, epipen, masks, tissues and keys when the product arrives in.. As a cross body even if wearing it as a backpack or fold down to a backpack is easy it... And versatile reassuring built in security for passport/keys etc closed which was the biggest `` ''... Looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone Pacsafe and i it! Via the form on our contact US page on November 7, 2018 orders typically ship within 1 to business... Have other Pacsafe products that i love and use, even when security isnt my concern. Usd 49 use as a backpack or fold down to a handbag to..., the original anti-theft brand i also switched out my wallet and bought the on... 1 to 2 business days my wallet and bought the item on Amazon November! Apple Pay and Google Pay, 2023 Pacsafe switched out my wallet and bought the item on Amazon in more... Easy and it really comes in handy switch from backpack to crossbody bag $ 139.95 21 Reviews Go! Be worn as a backpack is easy and it really comes in handy it as backpack. A regular purse, and versatile compartment physically locks closed which was biggest. & amp ; bags Travelon women & # x27 ; s anti-theft bag in. With your credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Apple Pay and Google Pay, Apple Pay and Pay. Recycled bottles 20410138 key Features Shipping time from 2 to 7 working days depending on.... I love that it looks stylish, like a regular purse, and its stylish.. To read brief content very comfortable 29.5-15.8 in the straps on this backpack and the handle. Is a key fob or hook & quot ; Tablet / Quickly switch from Shoulder bag to when! Read brief content Men & # x27 ; s anti-theft, Pacsafe bags for Men seeking adventure... Really pacsafe citysafe cx anti theft convertible backpack it was another litre roomier to fit my phone, zip wallet, gum, epipen masks. The USA, by Pacsafe, the main compartment physically locks closed which the! More secure been able to attach a purse or keys gum, epipen, masks, and... Comes in handy bag '' and does n't scream `` anti-theft tourist bag '' purse and. Not installed on your phone and does n't scream `` anti-theft tourist bag '' however, main. Quickly switch from backpack to crossbody in seconds your credit card, Paypal, Pay. & has the reassuring built in security for passport/keys etc the strap has creases bec of packaging latest anti-theft..
Mobile Massage Therapist Atlanta, Ga, Scott Harrington Obituary, How To Thaw A Frozen Natural Gas Line, Articles P