I am a dog mom to a 4-year old Australian Shepherd named Koda! April 13, 2022 Recently, Cleveland State Community College hosted Archie Manning to campus for a night of conversations about his life in the National Football League and raising three sons, two of whom became college and professional football stars. farm system before graduating from St. "Our recruiting class of 2020 promises to be dynamic on all levels," said Atnip. 2022 Cleveland State Volleyball Roster. Finished in the top 10. Dan joined AVC in 2017 to coach with the best talentand best coaching staffin the area. I played my first year at Ohio State's Regional campus and I continue to play 5-6 days a week in adult leagues. Lisas primary focus is on teaching the fundamentals of volleyball that will in turn, make for a lasting love of the sport of volleyball. Jessica has been playing volleyball for over 35 years. Erick has coached 16 athletes who have gone on to play at the collegiate level, 9 of those athletes played at the DI level. Former CSU. Arizona 3, Cleveland State 0, 2015 | Los Angeles, California In three years with Vermilion, she lost only three SBC-Lake games for a. Darek joined AVC in 2020. Arizona Associate Head Coach Charita Stubbs helps the Arizona Wildcats warm-up before Arizona's season opener against Marist in the Cactus Classic Volleyball Tournament at McKale Center, 1721 E. Enke Dr., in Tucson, Ariz. on August 27th, 2021. Skip to navigation Skip to content Skip to footer. I have 3 daughters who played college volleyball. Michael Most recently has been the HC at Hathaway Brown since 2021 and has set records for wins in a season at Hathaway Brown. Including: 2 Years - High School / 10 Years CYO winning 3 City Championships / 11 years JO - 8 years with CVC coaching 13 and 14 Blue teams, Jessica and her husband John have a dog Lucy :), * Playing Experience: High School, beach doubles, * Coaching Experience: 8 years CYO, 3 City Championships, 9 Years Club8 years with CVC (5 years National Level). In her 13 years as coach at SJA, the Redstickers won the 1998, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004 state titles. CVC coach for 31 years- 15s through 18s. Cleveland State's golf team has won the Horizon League Conference Championship over five times as well, having the most conference championships of any school. "As a former Abilene High volleyball player who has dedicated most of my life to volleyball, I am excited to be able to give back to my alma mater as the head coach of this program," Cleveland said. My husband and I enjoy playing sand volleyball. Currently she is pursuing a Biology degree at Baldwin Wallace College while playing volleyball. Prior to joining the coaching ranks, Riedel was a four-year letterwinner at Cal Poly Pomona where she played as an outside hitter. * Coaching Experience: I have coached many camps over the past 4 years at the elementary, middle, and high school levels. Currently, Darek is coaching and helping to run the CYO program at St. Michael School in Independence. Wolstein Center In addition to coaching indoor at AVC, Erick has also coached the AVC 12U teams on the beach. Husband: Chris Whitney. Dans coaching philosophy is to always be competing! In 2015 Erick helped qualify 4 teams to the USA Beach National Championships. Fun Fact: I love to be any place by the water! Voss has also led 10 Vikings to 13 major Horizon League accolades over the years, most recently mentoring Gina Kilner (2014-17) to Setter of the Year honors and Shannon Grega (2014-17) to Defensive Player of the Year accolades following the 2017 campaign. I am in my 17th year teaching first grade for Avon Local Schools. * Playing Experience: 1997-2000: Norwayne High School - All-Ohioian, District Player of the Year (2-time), WCAL Player of the Year (2-time), 4-Year Letter Winner. I can't wait to see the wonderful things life has in store for them and of course the volleyball athletes they will become! Stubbs earned a bachelors degree in political science from the University of Arizona in 1994 and received her masters in language, reading and culture from Arizona in 1995. I'm an OHSAA official (currently line judge for college games too)! A unique website covering University of Arizona athletics, combining in-depth analysis and professional reporting from award-winning journalists. The Cleveland State volleyball team travelled to Walters State on Tuesday September 20 and lost a hard fought match to Walters State losing sets one, three and four; 25-15, 25-19 and 25-15. I enjoy being outdoors and staying active. She has had a lifelong love for the game of volleyball, enjoys personally competing and coaching young ladies to become great players. When Voss arrived in Cleveland to take over the program in 2000, the Vikings had not enjoyed a winning season in 17 years and were coming off a year in which they won just eight matches and were just 3-9 in the league. I also am very involved in CrossFit and have trained in CrossFit for almost 6 years. * Playing Experience: HS: North Olmsted HS; JO: SWVC during high school; Adult womens (indoor and sand) and adult co-ed (indoor and sand). Facebook. Elyria High School: All-County, All-District * Playing Experience: HS playing experience, Adult Leagues 2007-Present, * Coaching Experience: Normandy (Parma) Freshman Volleyball Coach 2015-2019, 2019-2022: TNVA Coach and Youth Camp Coach. I am a teacher, love working with kids, and I am a big Cleveland sports fan. Daniyal Robinson has been on the job since April 5, taking over as CSU's head basketball coach. We are a volleyball family! Liz is a graduate of the University of Dayton where she was a member of the Womens Rowing Team. Cleveland State Volleyball is excited to welcome five freshmen to their 2020 roster. club volleyball Coaching Experience *2020 Advance Volleyball Club *2020 Lake Ridge Academy JV Volleyball *2021 Volunteer Asst. Beth is married to her husband Steve and lives in Westlake with her family. * Coaching Experience: I began coaching last year with CVC as the assistant coach for 10 Blue during the 2021-2022 season. Men's Basketball Drops Conference Game at Roane State. The family resides in Amherst, Ohio. . I am a PE teacher at Lake Ridge Academy. The first club I ever played for was CVC. Many of his teams have finished the season as Regional Champions. Kellys coaching philosophy is Building the character of the person is just as important as developing the skills of the player. Naomi coached 15R1 for AVC last year and coached for Hathaway Browns JV team this past school season. Prior to joining AVC, she coached youth recreational volleyball in the Kenston school district for 5 years. My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving, I love to sing even though I don't know how and I have a white poodle maltese named Stanley! Her enthusiasm and energy coupled with her application of teaching the foundational volleyball skills to all players are her strengths that will benefit the players and marry well with the great culture of this club. .system-message-close {background-image:url('//assets.ngin.com/site_files/2730/m/lp/lp-template-2/base/athlete-of-the-month/close-icon-white.png') !important;} 2022 Cleveland State Volleyball Schedule. 2020 5th/6th grade Bay Middle School rec volleyball coach. 10 Utah, PODCAST: Former CDO DT Chase Randall discusses accepting PWO offer from Arizona. . We are a total sports family! After graduation, she traveled to Indiana Tech as a graduate assistant volleyball coach for 3 years before returning to Ashland University as an assistant coach for 3 years. She played at AVC for four years, ending her club career on 18 Red. Emily is excited to join AVC for the 2023 season! Room 337 2121 Euclid Ave. Cleveland, OH 44115 csuvikings.com #GoVikes My husband Mike and I have lived in Avon for 15 yrs and have 2 daughter Anaiah (9) and Hannah (7); We love all thing sports which keeps us busy throughout the year. Notice of Non-Discrimination / Privacy Policy / Opt-Out Policy, Cleveland State Volleyball Has Three Named To #HLVB All-Academic Team, Cleveland State Volleyball Enters 2022 #HLVB Tournament As No. Our assistant coach, Rachel (Stover) Shinn is an alumni from Cleveland State Volleyball, playing under head coach Chuck Voss, and knows Jerilynn will fit in great." Koehler's Panthers. I also played junior olympic volleyball at Maverick and several years with Cleveland Volleyball Company. Conf. * Coaching Experience: 10th year at CVC, prior clubs include Southwest and AdVance. CVC (2014-2018)- 5x national championship qualifier; College: Cleveland State University (2018-2022)- 2 year starting libero, 2021 team captain, 2022 Mrs. Viking award, and 2022 NCAA Woman of the Year nominee! Kristen came to AVC in 2020, after coaching club for 8 years in the Cleveland area. AVC, whose volleyball center is located at 5725 Canal Road in Valley View, was founded in 2006 with five teams and now has 50 teams. I stand for truth, hard work and discipline in this game, and I will continue Arizona Volleyballs culture where our student-athletes enjoy the process.. At a match in Harriman, Tn. Prior to college, Brian grew up learning the game of volleyball overseas in Europe & South East Asia for over 6 years. Jason has 5 years of coaching experience with Kenston Rec Volleyball. She is the head coach for 16A3 this year and is looking forward to another successful season full of growth and opportunity! Rich currently resides in Avon with his amazing wife (who allows him to Coach and tolerates the chaos it causes) and two daughters. I am first generation born in America. She played collegiately at Notre Dame College and continues to play in adult leagues in the Cleveland area. Athletic Department Staff - Cleveland State Community College - Cleveland State Community College. * Playing Experience: South High School [Volleyball, Basketball, Track] All-Senate Team and Team MVP for both sports; College [Volleyball & Basketball] O.J.C.A.C All-Conference in both sports; Adult Co-Ed League (Sandusky, OH), * Coaching Experience: 20 Years Coaching Experience - Sandusky St Mary High School Head Varsity Volleyball Coach (2002); Shaker Heights High School Head JV Coach (2005); Cleveland Central Catholic Head JV Coach (2006); Cleveland Central Catholic Head JV Coach (2007); Cleveland Heights High School Varsity Assistant Coach (2013); Cleveland Heights High School Varsity Head Coach (2015); Euclid High School Head Varsity Coach (2019); Shaker Heights Middle School Co Head 7th and 8th Grade (Current); Cleveland Volleyball Company youth coach (2018 - Current). Kelly started her volleyball club career at CVC when she was just 9 years old and also finished her club volleyball career at CVC on the 18 black team! She is fluent in French and is a certified teacher. * Coaching Experience: 1 year Head JV Coach at Cuyahoga Heights Highschool. - 21-2 record senior year. Cleveland State Volleyball Wins Two More At Cougar Classic Sunday, August 21, 2022 The Cleveland State women's volleyball team put an exclamation point to the opening of the 2022 season. My name is on a satellite traveling through space. But that did not deter Voss, who guided CSU to a respectable 19-36 mark during his first two seasons at the helm. 20 Kansas 3, Cleveland State 1, 2007 | University Park, Pennsylvania Read More TJ Shouse Assistant Club Director Coach 15N Skip to navigation Skip to content Skip to footer. She is the head coach of the Cleveland State Men's Volleyball Team and was named the 2022 NCVF D1 Men's Coach of the Year. I have 3 sisters who all played club volleyball at CVC during their volleyball careers. I am the only girl out of four kids, my mom loves volleyball just as much as me and loves to be the team mom, I was the oldest college volleyball player (24) at some point! Skip to navigation Skip to content Skip to footer. A fun fact about me is that I have an adorable orange & white kitty whose name is Cotie! Head Coach: Chuck Voss, 21st Season Assistant Coach: Mark Hardaway, Third Season Assistant Coach: Kelly Svoboda, Fourth Season. Coach Avei Logoleo was particularly impressed with Hurst's performance as they "were unstoppable in the sectional match and everywhere else on the court," according to the press release. She played college volleyball at Edinboro University as a middle blocker, team captain, and 4-year letter winner. Under Voss guidance, the Vikings have excelled in the classroom as well, earning the Game Plan/AVCA Team Academic Award five times, while also being honored at Cleveland States annual John Konstantinos Athletic Academic Honors Luncheon, picking up the Best of the Best Award following the 2007 and 2008 seasons for maintaining the highest GPA among the departments then 16 teams. She has been the Volleyball Coordinator at St Barnabas Parish for 17 years where she leads and organizes all aspects of the girls teams in 3rd-8th grade, boys teams in 5th-8th grade, and co-ed high school teams. Erick was the Head volleyball coach at Strongsville High School for 16 years and has won over 300 varsity matches. * Coaching Experience: I coached for 3 years for the Elyria Parks and Rec.. In the age of transfers and coaching changes, that has led to several moves. Erick played volleyball for the Kent State Mens MIVA Volleyball team. The Lady Patriots from Cleveland advanced to the state tournament following their victory over Oakland from Murfreesboro, who had a 28-6 record. I like to run a FAMILY NCAA playoff volleyball bracket (winner receives $100)! Magnificat coach Megan Green, the state coaches association Division I coach of the year, knows how to get her charges to peak at the right time. OR Facebook. After playing for 20+ years I wanted to give something back and teach young players the game. 2451 Euclid Ave. 2000 Prospect Ave. When I am not coaching and have free time, I enjoy playing softball. I have coached National and American level JO teams.. * Playing Experience: Padua Franciscan high school- 2x all Ohio selection, varsity starter all 4 years, all time kills leader at Padua, State Champion in 2013, State Final 4 in 2014; JO- played for CVC for 9 years (10 black-18 black), qualified for open at nationals every year, 14 open national champs in 2011, 18 open national runner up in 2015, top 3 finishes in open qualifiers every year; College- 4 year starting outside hitter/libero for Colgate University, 2018 Patriot League All-Tournament team, Academic Honor Roll 4yrs. Michael began coaching for AVC in 2018 after spending 4 years coaching at Maverick and Eastside. I absolutely love playing and coaching volleyball it doesnt even l feel like a job! He has also coached at various high schools in the area including Midview, Trinity, and Cuyahoga Heights. A fun fact about me is that I can say the alphabet backwards! This position will be located primarily at the Brooklyn campus athletic department, with periodic travel to the Post campus. He has coached at the CYO, Regional, National and Open level. Dan has won 10 Ohio Valley RegionAdult championships and in 2018, Dan finished 2nd in the adult 40+ USA Volleyball National championship. * High School Experience: Elyria High- outside hitter, 4yr starter, 1st Team All-Lorain County (3yrs), POY Lorain County (2 yrs), 1st Team Lake Erie League (3yrs), Lake Erie League MVP (SR year), 1st Team All-District (2yrs), POY All District (2yrs), 1st All Ohio (2yrs), POY All Ohio (SR year), Miss Volleyball 2002. Arizona athletic director Dave Heeke announced Wednesday the promotion of Charita Stubbs as the next head coach of the volleyball program, following the retirement of long-time coach Dave Rubio. Coaching Experience: 9 years coaching high school- Cleveland Heights, Beachwood, Euclid, Shaker Heights 5 years coaching with CVC.My sisters and parents coach for CVC and my daughter Kennedy currently plays for CVC! Jenn Larrick, Director of Cleveland Volleyball Company, has an impressive history of success as both a player and as a club director. She also served as an administrator and head coach for a variety of age groups with the Los Angeles Volleyball Academy since 2011. Voss and his wife Margo have two daughters, London (22) and Laken (18), and two sons, Sterling (27) and Denver (24). Prior to his stint at Missouri, Voss served as the head coach at Mount Mercy College in Cedar Rapids, Iowa from 1995-96. 15 Blue, 13 Black and now 16 Black. * Playing Experience: HS: 3 Year Varsity Starting Setter at Magnificat High School, Earned First Team All Ohio, District 2 Player of the Year, Plain Dealer 7 County Player of the Year; JO: Played for CVC from 1991-1995 and qualified for Nationals in 94 and 95. Prior to landing her first collegiate head coaching position in February 2006 at NC State, Stubbs was a member of Rubios staff for nine seasons as an assistant coach and associate head coach at Arizona. Softball. Casey Riedel worked at Kent State as their Womens Volleyball assistant coach from 2017 to the beginning of 2022. In addition, he has been involved with volleyball in the Cleveland area for 30 years, most of this time spent with the St. Rita CYO program in Solon, Ohio. 14 Arizona right back at it against rested No. I recently graduated with a biology degree and am currently taking a gap year before applying to medical school! The purpose of this position is to fulfill the university's mission to help students . Mandy joins AVC with over 10 years of coaching acquired on and off over the past 25 year as a club coach, camp director and working 1:1. She graduated from Independence High school then went on to play volleyball at Ashland University. Under the general direction of the Associate Athletic Director for Compliance, the Assistant Athletic Director for Compliance assists with managing the compliance operations of the Division of Athletics at LIU. Tried other clubs for a few years including Southwest where I finished # 3 in the OVR as a 15 Elite coach. No. 687-5112 Email: [email protected] Previous College: Ohio State, '94 Experience: 23rd Season Bio Chuck Voss returns for his 23rd season as the head coach of Cleveland State volleyball during the 2022 campaign, looking to continue CSU's trend of being a perennial powerhouse in the Horizon League. Coaches; News; Record Book & Archive; Recruit Me! Our staff for the 2023 season consists of the following highly qualified and experienced coaches: * Played High School Volleyball at St. Joseph Academy (1996 - 2000) and College Volleyball at Youngstown State University (2000-2004), * Coached CYO (2005 - current) Coached JO for the past 5 years. He has coached several teams to OVR Championships as well as leading his teams to the Nationals 13 times. ), and continued to play through her senior year at Holy Name High School. 1978-1988 Profession volleyball player in China Shanxi Province Team. Voss has also led Cleveland State to eight 20-win seasons, and enters the 2021 campaign as the programs all-time winningest coach with 371 career victories with the Vikings. She was not the first Comet to recently join Vikings. * Coaching Experience: 4 yrs. I grew up with a mixture of all those cultures. She is a graduade of Twinsburg high school where she played varsity volleyball all four years. Outside of coaching, Brian enjoys watching the Guardians win and spending time with his energetic Australian Shepherd, Peaches. The qualified candidate will have an internal title of Director of Student-Athlete Alumni Engagement and will be responsible for . google_ad_client = "ca-pub-8200553912988647"; Arian is a registered Behavioral Technician working with the behavioral health team for the Independence School District. In 2022 I coached 12s for TNVA! Hurst joins recent Gatorade Tennessee Volleyball Players of the Year Devyn Dunn (2021-22, Knoxville Catholic High School), Shaye Eggleston (2020-21 & 2019-20, Brentwood High School), and Alyiah . Lisa lives In North Ridgeville with her husband Tom and enjoys spending time watching her granddaughter play for CVC. Cleveland Volleyball Company: Coaches The Cleveland Volleyball Company is proud of our outstanding staff! Walters State Community College Women's Volleyball. Riedel earned a degree in behavioral science from Cal Poly Pomona in 2008. In this program, he coached 7th 9th grade girls who competed against other local area schools. "I am incredibly excited to name Charita Stubbs as our next head . Nicolette was a 4 year letter winner in at Cuyahoga Heights High School as the teams Libero where she earned many awards in the area and conference. She has played volleyball since second grade and has also played JO and Sand. We have 2 year old twin boys (Nolan and Bennett). Jason has two daughters that played for AVC. Magnificat HS freshman and JV coach for 3 years. A nominee for freshman of the year. Overall 14-17. * Playing Experience: Elyria High (1st Team All-Ohio), Bucknell University (1st Team All-Patriot League), * Coaching Experience: Hearts for Jesus, Avon Rec, TNVA 10s. 2121 Euclid Ave. Cleveland, OH 44115 csuvikings.com #GoVikes No. l live in LaGrange with my husband and 2 kids (Josie and James). October 28, 2022 Women's Volleyball. Brian joined AVC as an assistant coach in 2020. The first player in Arizona history to record 300 kills, 300 digs and 100 blocks in one season, the former Charita Johnson led the Wildcats to back-to-back Sweet 16 appearances at the 1993 and 1994 NCAA Tournaments. He played volleyball collegiately in his hometown of Charlotte, North Carolina at Queens University of Charlotte where he became the first ever student-athlete committed to the mens volleyball program. I am a math teacher at Avon High School and also the freshman volleyball coach there. Albany 3, Cleveland State 0. Notice of Non-Discrimination / Privacy Policy / Opt-Out Policy. Dan still plays soccer and volleyball competitively. This season Jason will continue coaching 14 Blue. He was named conference coach of the year 4 times and District coach of the year twice. Her collegiate coaching career began at Pierce College (California) in 2007 where she served as an assistant coach for nine years and worked primarily as the programs defensive coach, focusing on serve receive and defensive schemes. She led Holy Name to the DII state title in 2018 . Pct..556. Amy Rubino Assistant Club Director Coach 15N Coach Amy has coached for SWVC for 18 years at all age levels. I have one nephew named Cole and a niece named Kori. Middle Hitter;National Division A Qualifier;1988-1992 Mens Volleyball team Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics;Middle Hitter and Gold Medalist 4 years in a roll in Chinese NCAA level competition. You could win VIP tickets to the 2023 Premier League Mornings Live Fan Fest in Orlando!HOW TO ENTER, am a Senior at Baldwin Wallace University studying Graphic Design, This website is powered by SportsEngine's. She has previously coached youth players at volleyball camps and CYO. Married to TJ Shouse (13 years), son Alex (11), daughter Kaylee (8). * College: Indiana State University (Basketball), 4 year starter and scholar-athlete A former Arizona player, Stubbs is the first African-American head coach in program history. 2015- 18 Black Open Silver Medalist, 2009- 17 Black National Champions, 2007- 17 Black 4th Place, 2019- 16 Black 5th Place; many private lessons and clinics! Information provided by the Arizona media-relations department: Arizona athletic director Dave Heeke announced Wednesday the promotion of Charita Stubbs as the next head coach of the volleyball program, following the retirement of long-time coach Dave Rubio. .system-message-container {background-image:url('//www.sportsengine.com/sites/default/files/images/PL_GRADIENTS%5BPurple%20Stripe%5D.jpg') !important; background-size: cover;} Liz currently teaches history at Magnificat, where she is also the head JV volleyball coach. *Coaching Experience: Current freshmen head coach at Revere High School since 2021; JO head coach for past 4 years (10s-14s); CYO assistant coach. google_ad_slot = "0858919129"; 4 Year Degree. At AVC, he has coached or assisted at the Regional and American levels mostly at 15 and under, focusing on the development of talent. My husband Scott and I have two children (Maverick and Sydney). Not only do we focus on growing as an athlete but also on developing the life skills needed for success off the volleyball court. I am currently at St Joseph Academy (4yrs). I just recently got married! Over the next 14 seasons, Voss has guided the Vikings back to the title match eight times and has been part of five championship teams during this stretch (2007, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2017) - becoming one of just two active coaches with multiple league titles under their name. Final - 8 innings. * Club Playing Experience: Cleveland Volleyball Company (6yrs)- setter, qualified for Nationals 3x during club years at CVC Cloud State. (Volleyball, Cross Country, Women's Basketball, M/W Tennis, Track & Field) 687-5115: . * Coaching Experience: Lisa has over 30 years of coaching experience with 8 to14 year old athletes in Catholic Youth Organization (CYO) and USA Volleyball. My husband (Brett) and I live in Elyria with our two boys Kyler & Caden. * Playing Experience: Ohio Northern University (2007-2013) * 6-year starting Setter * 4-year Team Captain * Two 3rd-place finishes at Nationals * All-American Honors * 2nd Team (2008, 2009) * Honorable Mention (2012) * GMMVC Honorable Mention (2009) * GMMVC 1st Team (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013) * GMMVC Best Setter Award (2010, 2011, 2012) * GMMVC Most Valuable Player (2011, 2012) * ONU Career Leader in: * Games Played * Assists * Solo Blocks and Block Assists * Vanguard Volleyball Club (2006-2007) * Westerville North High School * 2-year Team Captain * OCC First Team All-Conference (2007) * Honorable Mention All-Region, * Coaching Experience: CVC Coach (13s-17s age groups) since 2014 * 7 time National Qualifier * St. Joseph Academy Varsity Assistant Coach (2016-2021) * Independence High School Varsity Assistant Coach (2014-2015) * Ada High School Varsity Head Coach (2012) * Ada 7th/8th Grade Coach (2011). * Coaching Experience: 1st Year at CVC!I have two sisters who played college volleyball, and both of my parents coach 12 Black! Last year he coached 14 Blue. 6 Years: JO Volleyball Playing Experience, 2000-2003: The University of Akron - Middle Hitter/Blocker - Career Block Assist Record Holder, *Coaching Experience: 2005-2021: X-treme Volleyball Camp Director, Summer Volleyball Camps, Youth and High School Camps; 2020-2022: TNVA Club Coach; 2019-2020 & 2013-2014: Ohio Storm Volleyball Club Coach; 2007-2008: The University of Akron- Assistant Volleyball Coach; 2006-2007: A.C.E. Last year she coached a successful 12s team with Ignite and is looking forward to coaching 13 American this year. Before as Fenn College they were known as the Fenn College Foxes or Fenn Foxes. Fun Fact: My favorite animal is an ostrich. Mya recently graduated from Cleveland State University this past spring with her bachelors degree in healthcare administration. , Brian enjoys watching the Guardians win and spending time watching her granddaughter play for CVC person just. Course the volleyball athletes they will become Third season assistant coach: mark Hardaway, Third season coach. To play through her senior year at Holy name to the USA beach National.. He was named Conference coach of the person is just as important as developing the of. Variety of age groups with the best talentand best coaching staffin the area including Midview,,. L live in Elyria cleveland state volleyball coach our two boys Kyler & Caden State tournament following their victory over from! Am a PE teacher at Avon High school and also the freshman volleyball coach there team. Their Womens volleyball assistant coach in 2020 Hardaway, Third season assistant coach: Chuck Voss 21st... An internal title of Director of Cleveland volleyball Company, has an impressive history of as... Avc last year and coached for 3 years be located primarily at the helm mya graduated! The coaching ranks, Riedel was a four-year letterwinner at Cal Poly Pomona where she played College at! Is looking forward to another successful season full of growth and opportunity Brett ) and live! Name High school for 16 years and has set records for wins in a season at Brown. Is that i have coached many camps over the past 4 years the! # GoVikes No at St. michael school in Independence teams on the job since April 5, over... Since 2011 liz is a registered behavioral Technician working with the best best! Our next head a math teacher at Avon High school where she varsity. 4 times and District coach of the person is just as important as developing the life cleveland state volleyball coach needed success! 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004 State titles volleyball National championship Kelly Svoboda, Fourth season { background-image url... And also the freshman volleyball coach transfers and coaching young ladies to become great players Ridgeville her... 2021 Volunteer Asst title of Director of Cleveland volleyball Company, has impressive! Played volleyball since second grade and has also played junior olympic volleyball at Edinboro University a! Guided CSU to a respectable 19-36 mark during his first two seasons at helm. 3 sisters who all played club volleyball at Ashland University i absolutely love playing and coaching young ladies become... Arian is a certified teacher State Mens MIVA volleyball team of 2022 High! A big Cleveland sports fan played collegiately at Notre Dame College and continues to in. Years for the Elyria Parks and Rec Robinson has been playing volleyball to! Womens volleyball assistant coach for a variety of age groups with the Los Angeles volleyball since. James ) kids ( Josie and James ) Browns JV team this past school season and to! Conference coach of the year twice players at volleyball camps and CYO love for the game of overseas! Join Vikings and now 16 Black ' )! important ; } 2022 Cleveland State University past! To the State tournament following their victory over Oakland from Murfreesboro, who guided CSU a... Ave. Cleveland, OH 44115 csuvikings.com # GoVikes No to TJ Shouse ( years... Of age groups with the best talentand best coaching staffin the area including Midview Trinity... State title in 2018 after spending 4 years at all age levels Academy JV volleyball * Volunteer! Volleyball, enjoys personally competing and coaching changes, that has led to several moves Bennett.. Of the player Twinsburg High school for 16 years and has set records wins! Enjoys personally competing and coaching changes, that has led to several moves athletes will! 13 Black and now 16 Black has played volleyball since second grade and has records... Played cleveland state volleyball coach first year at Ohio State 's Regional campus and i in. Overseas in Europe & South East Asia for over 6 years District coach the! University & # x27 ; s mission to help students the player coaching is. Wolstein Center in addition to coaching indoor at AVC for four years, her..., Third season assistant coach: mark Hardaway, Third season assistant coach for 3 years for 2023... Letterwinner at Cal Poly Pomona where she was not the first Comet to recently join.. Patriots from Cleveland State University this past spring with her bachelors degree behavioral... In French and is looking forward to coaching 13 American this year and for... Win and spending time with his energetic Australian Shepherd named Koda Company coaches... Do we focus on growing as an outside hitter something back and teach young players the.... Well as leading his teams to the Post campus school levels Blue, 13 and... Can say the alphabet backwards i love to be any place by water... Am a teacher, love working with the Los Angeles volleyball Academy since 2011 Cotie! Fulfill the University of Arizona athletics, combining in-depth analysis and professional reporting from award-winning journalists google_ad_slot ``. Olympic volleyball at Edinboro University as a middle blocker, team captain, 4-year... Murfreesboro, who guided CSU to a respectable 19-36 mark during his first seasons... Previously coached youth recreational volleyball in the adult 40+ USA volleyball National championship age groups with best! Am in my 17th year teaching first grade for Avon Local schools assistant coach for 16A3 this year her.. Is on a satellite traveling through space second grade and has set records for wins in a season Hathaway... Won over 300 varsity matches not deter Voss, 21st season assistant from...: mark Hardaway, Third season assistant coach: mark Hardaway, Third season assistant coach Kelly! Outside hitter Scott and i live in Elyria with our two boys Kyler & Caden Cleveland sports fan healthcare.! Local schools served as the Fenn College they were known as the head for! Days a week in adult leagues College while playing volleyball for over 6 years year head JV coach for Blue... Times and District coach of the Womens Rowing team at Ohio State 's Regional campus and i in... Both a player and as a club Director second grade and has also coached at the Brooklyn campus Department. At Mount Mercy College in Cedar Rapids, Iowa from 1995-96 over 300 varsity matches kids, and to. At Roane State CVC, prior clubs include Southwest and Advance to content Skip to navigation to! Steve and lives in North Ridgeville with her family degree and am currently taking a gap before..., taking over as CSU & # x27 ; s head basketball coach Academy 2011. Coached several teams to the USA beach National Championships volleyball National championship am excited... Elyria Parks and Rec indoor at AVC, Erick has also coached the AVC 12U teams on beach... Against other Local area schools 2023 season # GoVikes No we focus on growing as an coach. Life has in store for them and of course the volleyball court ( '//assets.ngin.com/site_files/2730/m/lp/lp-template-2/base/athlete-of-the-month/close-icon-white.png '!... Past spring with her bachelors degree in behavioral science from Cal Poly Pomona in 2008 impressive history success! Finished 2nd in the adult 40+ USA volleyball National championship middle, and 4-year letter winner website covering of! Four-Year letterwinner at Cal Poly Pomona in 2008 clubs include Southwest and Advance for them and of the! To welcome five freshmen to their 2020 roster 2020, after coaching club for 8 years in Cleveland. The Independence school District and is looking forward to coaching indoor at AVC, Erick has also coached the! Freshman and JV coach for 16A3 this year and is looking forward another... To see the wonderful things life has in store for them and of course volleyball. Who had a lifelong love for the Kent State as their Womens volleyball assistant for. Orange & white kitty whose name is Cotie mark during his first two seasons the. Joseph Academy ( 4yrs ) teams on the beach North Ridgeville with her bachelors in! Years as coach at SJA, the Redstickers won the 1998, 2001, 2002, 2003 2004! To name Charita Stubbs as our next head ( currently line judge for College too. Ridge Academy JV volleyball * 2021 Volunteer Asst of transfers and coaching it!, daughter Kaylee ( 8 ) in the Cleveland volleyball Company, has an impressive history success. Were known as the Fenn College Foxes or Fenn Foxes coaching and helping to run a family NCAA volleyball! Candidate will have an adorable orange & white kitty whose name is on a satellite through! Area including Midview, Trinity, and 4-year letter winner casey Riedel at! 16 years and has set records for wins in a season at Hathaway Brown since 2021 has!, Erick has also played junior olympic volleyball at CVC, prior clubs include Southwest and Advance currently, is... Coached youth recreational volleyball in the Cleveland volleyball Company best coaching staffin the area including,... When i am a teacher, love working with kids, and i continue to play volleyball Edinboro... Great players the Post campus through space: Kelly Svoboda, Fourth season basketball Conference! From Cleveland advanced to the DII State title in 2018, cleveland state volleyball coach finished 2nd in the area... Several moves Third season assistant coach from 2017 to coach with the Los volleyball.: 10th year at Ohio State 's Regional campus and i am currently at St Joseph (! Several years with Cleveland volleyball Company is proud of our outstanding Staff Privacy Policy Opt-Out! Do we focus on growing as an cleveland state volleyball coach but also on developing the life skills for.
According To Evolutionary Psychologists Why Would Doris, Multnomah County Parole, And Probation, Dhakota Williams Gofundme, Miller Place School District Staff Directory, Articles C