MJQ Concourse. .header a#pull,.home .header a#pull,.header-wrapper header.smaller a#pull,.page-template-magazine-template.page .header-style-one .header #main-menu-wrapper a#pull:before{ Sat there open at 9 drinks 11:00, p.m. other than that the men are older and u will enjoy.. .widget .search-submit, .th_more_posts a#more_posts, .slider-post-content .read-more-slider a:hover, .widget .search-submit, .search .search-submit, #commentform #commentSubmit, ul.paging li a{ } I guess I forgot seeing that I've not been to these places since the summer of 2001 when I went regularly And if that isn't enough, you can just go here: Looks as if they are having a party tonight, Jan 16th actually; looks like a typo on the year 2003 though. The Havana Club is one of the mainstay nightclubs in Atlanta and Sutra Lounge is located in one of the most famous strips in Midtown, a short distance from the citys financial district. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. "And I know a lot of people out of town who came for weekends to party. Indeed, the police a year ago also began enforcing long-ignored state Sunday blue laws, which prohibited bars from serving alcohol if food wasn't their primary revenue vehicle. I have not yet seen a straight club use this "work around" yet, but imagine it's coming. .magazine-box header.header-style-one #main-menu-wrapper, They are designed to make the life easy for you and help you get the most out of the time that you spend. One Google reviewer says: Cool spot. This is a great place to visit for a weekend cocktail or beer after work.. }h2,.two-grid-layout .post-content h2,.standard-layout .post-title h2{ @media screen and (max-width: 550px){body,p{ For instance, Tuesday nights are specifically set aside for high key discos. }. But as urban sprawl continued and neighborhoods grew more discerning about what they wanted in their communities, things slowly changed. This is because the options to pick from are so inexhaustible. .content .standard-layout .post.format-standard .post-img{ After hours events in Atlanta, GA 2nd Floor Private After Hours 2nd Floor Private After Hours Tomorrow at 3:00 AM + 219 more events 49 Bennett St Atlanta, GA Heat These venues will perk you up! }.footer-wrapper { } .woocommerce-product-gallery{ opacity: 1 !important; } Tom Houck, a former Creative Loafing nightlife columnist who has been following the scene since 1977, said that over the past five years, he has noticed the City Council taking greater notice of complaints by neighbors around Backstreet and Club 112 about drugs and partying. } a:hover{ People that you will meet while you are in the club are friendly as well. They take good care of you and make Sunday Funday brunch and drag show an amazing experience. The building is always lit up by their DJs spinning loud reggae, hip-hop, house music, and several other dope tunes from their excellent sound system. font-size:14px; border-color:#f4c85e; This after hour club offers her a wide variety of music genres that would make your after-hours happy hours. While on other opening days -Friday, Sunday, and Monday- the doors open until 3:30 am. If you want to be treated like a VIP while you are spending your time in a nightclub, you should think about walking in through the doors of Havana Club ATL. From the outset, H&F's cocktail program s Poncey-Highland institution is a home away from home to the politicians, artists, and madmen it's drawn as clientele for decades. Many of those streaming into Club 112 on Cheshire Bridge Road after 1 a.m. did so thinking they had five or six hours to drink and dance. Gates open by 10:30 pm and closes by 3 am, so attending Midtown beach club's Friday night swim equals maximum hours of fun. }body,p{ The place isnt overly crowded where you cant find a space to dance.. The staff is wonderful andmore, Venues & Event SpacesParty & Event Planning, This place is perfection!!! background:#494bbc; I think this may be a national trend- smoking bans, tougher liquor laws- Even in moderate PA the LCB gets more and more fascist by the second as well as sanitation laws to food starting to get ridiculous. Atlantans are funny thoughthey are used to the best and wont come out unless they are getting the best. It's pretty disappointing, since I think it takes a good bit of Atlanta's character away with it. One of the greatest facts about Sutra Lounge is that their events schedule is completely packed throughout the entire year. Here are some outdoorsy things to do in ATL, Get Served By A Robot At This Metro Atlanta Restaurant, 11 Things You Probably Didnt Know About Coretta Scott King, 7 Fun Things For Singles To Do In Atlanta, Here Is The Best Home Gym Equipment For Less Than $60, Best Barbecue Restaurants In Atlanta (Reviews And Maps), Spike Fellows Program To Help Film Students At Atlanta University Center, Francis Ford Coppolas Megalopolis Casting In Atlanta: How To Apply, Here Are The Best Mattresses For Good Sleep In 2023, Watch: Martin Luther King Jr.s Last Sermon (VIDEO). WebAtlanta > 24 Hour Clubs Add your Listing to this Location and Category. My birthday is next month and Im looking for a an after hour spot that will be open on a Sunday nite after midnight. I`d like it to be jazzy hip, Where are the places to go for after hour debauchery? Its wa super fun and I will recommend everybody to go there for their birthday, its literally LIT!. How it Works color:#dd9933; The 40 Watt Club is one of the most famous and iconic music venues in the world. Royal peacock is a Caribbean-style nightclub located in Northeast Atlanta. font-size:38px; Naturally, clubbers will adjust and simply start partying earlier. background:#111; The list above is our own opinion of the Top 10 Best After-hours clubs in Atlanta, GA. Someone should alert Franklin that a thriving nightlife scene helps a city keep international status. One Google reviewer says: Ive been here over ten times and I think is this overall one of the best clubs in Atlanta. When you dressed up for the club, it was with the understanding that it was an event. One Google reviewer says: Nice little after hour spot. They always come through correct., 1136 Crescent Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30309 | (770) 765-3886, Heres what one visitor says about Embr Lounge. In one of our previous articles, we listed the top 10 best nightclubs here in Atlanta, GA. Plan your road trip to The Other Side After Hours in GA with Roadtrippers. The menu has such hits as jumbo wings, Polish sausage and more. One of the largest metropolitan areas in the Southeast, Atlanta is one of the nations leaders in redevelopment. !function(f,b,e,v,n,t,s) "There is nothing like this in Birmingham.". Atlanta police SWAT teams are responding to a southwest Atlanta apartment complex Wednesday morning. MORROW, Ga. (Atlanta News First) - The family of a teenager who was reportedly shot and killed by Clayton County Police in November is demanding justice. Enter your email address and we will send you a link to reset it. Overall 10/10 experience. Shorts are also not allowed. My favorite night to visit is on Monday nights because its a hip hop crowd., Heres what one club-goer says about Domaine: This was my first time here with my husband and a friend, and it wont be our last! This club is popular for their special Sunday 80s night and also for their Wednesday lady's night. Atlanta Haps Newsletter Warning dancers dont get naked like regular strip clubs. You really can't go wrong with the midtown bar district. One Google reviewer says: Excellent salsa class before club opens group of friends went on a Friday night the instructor was friendly, fun and easy to follow. Check out our full list of nightclubs in Atlanta. The club opens from Wednesdays to Saturdays. letter-spacing:0.4px; } Parking was free also but the later you get there, the more expensive the cover charge. Inside the place, they have a trio of DJs spinning anything from house music to Latin fusion in the Gallery and Main Room. Related Article: Things To Do On A Visit To Buckhead Atlanta (2021). hehe, 18 to sprite, 21 to swallow - interesting slogan. With this pace, Gold Room will never find it as a difficult task to become the best dance club and the night club in the region. Bottle service is also available in this after-hours club. } One Google reviewer says: he DJ was freaking awesome! Apart from the many bars and lounges, after-hour clubs are popular places giving life to Atlanta, GA, at night. Unfortunately it went bankrupt due to bad management. This is a review for after hours in Atlanta, GA: "Great venue to host a party in a club atmosphere. Looks as if they are alcohol free, with a bring your own policy. "I used to get out of work at Blake's [another bar] at 4 a.m. and come here to party and drink," he said. If you have, then know that one of the reasons that statement still holds water is Revel Atlanta. On Saturdays, this diverse nightclub opens up until 5 am the next day. Tin Roof Cantina. For the lesbian techno fans - there is Club Voodoo in West End. MOTHER Bar + Kitchen (permanently closed) After Hours Portal, Bar or Pub, Night Club Beep Beep Gallery's Mark Basehore and James McConnell joined forces with two Brooklynites to open this gastropub. Blue Ivory is a24-hour nightclub that has a full kitchen and strong drinks not far from downtown Atlanta. font-size:14px; There is an alochol bar attached to the side called Wet. It is just a little less organized/more scetchy than it used to be. Atlanta is one of the cities in the United States that have exciting nightlife. Theremore. li.social-icon ul li a,ul.single-social-icon li a i{ 10 Best Late Night Spots to Keep You Occupied After Hours, Atlanta's Best Bars for Craft Drinks and a Unique Vibe, Have a Conversation and a Cocktail at These Atlanta Lounges, Grab a Drink at These Bars near Atlanta's Georgia Dome, Atlanta after Dark: Take in the City's Eclectic Nightlife Scene, Cheer on the Home Team at these Winning Atlanta Sports Bars, Your California Privacy Rights / Privacy Policy. Workers and cleaning companies wanted!!! If you are on a hunt for the most paramount and buzzed-about clubs in the city, we have found them for you. Clubs Open After 2am. This place is huge for holidays like Halloween, St. Patricks Day and more. It's like the gov is really getting on an anti- private industry kick lately. line-height:48px; MJQ is Midtowns most famous and dank nightclub, known for bringing in some of the most highly regarded DJs from across the world to this humble spot located behind Chipotle just off Ponce de Leon Avenue. Not quiet the same as before, but certainly keeps the party going all night. A fourth club, Crystal Palace in southwest Atlanta, closed its doors because of the new rules. The tiny, shacklike entrance reveals an eclectic and loyal late-night crowd. You could barely even make way to the bar. background:#f4c85e; line-height:22px; We then waited 40 minutes for ourmore, Tobacco ShopsHead ShopsHookah BarsCastleberry Hill, August 9, 2017, I visited Hidden Treasures as I normally do at least three times per month. Sutra Lounge is a nightclub that is located in Crescent Avenue of Atlanta. Have you ever heard the statement: Atlanta city is too busy to hate? fbq('track', 'ViewContent', { Atlanta Dating to Get Married Advice and Happy Hours Group. }} Kind of like White Party or Gay Days is now. } .footer-wrapper p, .footer-wrapper a, The food was AH-MAY-ZING! color:#fff;} Security is always on point no joke and professional. value: 100, Although they advertise a free with text option, it may make you wait in line, but thats OK. Once inside, youll enjoy the vibe. Katatonic - Trance; opens 3am on Sat Morning/Fri Night; Opens 2am on Sat. We drove and from my understanding due to the locationmore, Tobacco ShopsHead ShopsHookah BarsCastleberry Hill, August 9, 2017, I visited Hidden Treasures as I normally do at least three times per month. I wouldnt go again without a section. These places are where the most acclaimed and renowned musicians and artists from worldwide, come to rock the stage. Bonus: an enclosed pa Holeman and Finch Public House has changed the face of Atlanta's dining scene since opening in 2008. Sutra Lounge is a nightclub that is located in Crescent Avenue of Atlanta. To enjoy these nights at Johnny's, you'd only have to pay a token of $10, which, trust me, is worth every penny. Although I think it's still a blow for bringing people into the city, I assure you the party won't stop it'll just stop for those clubs in the city. Davide Nicola is back at Serie A strugglers Salernitana just 48 hours on from being sacked. For many, the options were far less glamorous: home, or the Waffle House. -Minx. Powered by Invision Community. The Gold Room is a favorite spot for visitors looking to experience some authentic Atlanta nightlife. letter-spacing:0.4px; } The Other Side After Hours is a Dance Club in Atlanta. .header-wrap-top .top-menu .top li a:hover{ Other than that, two thumbs up!, One Google reviewer says: I am from Jacksonville FL was visiting for my Birthday July 7. In the central East Atlanta spot formerly occupied by retro soul bar the Village, you'll find 529 a tiny, smoky space that oozes cool. This guarantees that you will be able to enjoy something new on every single week. Olympic park and of course the Falcons stadium. Atlanta, GA 30306 | 404-870-0575. Since 2008, this hole-in-the-wall comedy venue has hosted improv comedy multiple nights a week as well as stand-up and sketch comedy. $4 sur charge every time you use your card. Club Opium packs a cool crowd every weekend with a number of entertainment-themed nights like Professional Recess and Taste of Art in Atlanta. Investigators say a Clayton County Police officer was reportedly questioning 19-year-old Eric Holmes at his This Northeast Atlanta, GA club opens its doors between 10 pm to 3 am on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. .last-btn #menu >li:last-child > a { } So on this page, youll find the official shortlist of the best hip hop clubs in Atlanta. The club also opens up to people of every sexuality. The center has a bar and a dance floor, both located close to each other, to provide you with comfort and good vibes. Food menu was limited, bathroom was clean and we parked for free not a long walk at all. They recently redesigned the interior. Thats where some of the best restaurants are as well as where the visitors, namely tourists, are. Come and see Big Tigger x V103 Dj Pnut on the ones and twos. background:#f4c85e; Lots to do and, Teresa R. - The Armory was the club next to Backstreet. WebAfter-hours in Atlanta After-hours in Atlanta El Bar user rating expert pick 939 Ponce de Leon Ave Hidden late night gem in Virginia-Highland Read more Fado Irish Pub expert pick 273. You will be able to find them going on to achieve plenty more in the future as well. While there are no chairs in the club, VIP for $250 is the way to go if you can afford it. WebAddress 3376 Peachtree Road NE Atlanta, Georgia, 30326, USA Opens new window Reservations & Information 1 404 995 7526 [email protected] Opens new window Book Now Spa Hours. This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. .page-template-magazine-template.page .header-style-one .header #main-menu-wrapper a#pull:before { After Hours groups in Atlanta Here's a look at some After Hours groups near Atlanta. How about bars open till 4? This (literally) underground club, located below the Graveyard Tavern in East Atlanta, hosts local and touring indie rock and hip-hop shows (T.I. A mix of sounds Grade equipment you can breathe not a smoke-filled environment.. yeah. The food is tasty, and on time drinks are priced right strong not watered down for an upscale venue. The big night at Tongue & Grooves is Mondays, which attract a lot of college students as well. Sanctuary Nightclub has been offering great experiences to the guests throughout the past. The space is complete with stage, bar, DJ booth, VIP booths, and private restroom. It was handled professionally or with care to us as paying customers..we have been buying food and drink since we got here., 1778 Ellsworth Industrial Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30318 |(404) 355-6800. border-bottom: 1px solid #f4c85e; A Prohibition Experience In Atlanta, The time that you spend inside Mixx Atlanta will be filled with many rewarding experiences as well. $12 for women & $22 for men, not terrible for El Jimador and house vodka. This high border: 1px solid #f4c85e; Home to the Laughing Skull Lounge comedy club. Their convenience and general location are also very clean. AtlantaFi. background:#0e0e0e; The ambiance is sophisticated, gives very grown & sexy vibes, the simulated fire is a great touch. Fridays/ Saturdays please visit they wont disappoint you, And you wont regret Good times., The waitress and management team is first class. It would be another two years before the state lifted its own ban, but unincorporated DeKalb and many other counties would remain dry for decades, making Atlanta a nightlife hot spot. The Top Hat Club opens on Auburn Avenue, bringing in major acts like Cab Calloway and Louis Armstrong. A decade later, it would be renamed the Royal Peacock. The venue is a decent size but not much room to stand around except the bar area so you may want to get there early for a table, or section. But this 1,050-capacity theater nevertheless boas Cheap beer, pool tables, and fried food are the pillars of this dingy Midtown strip mall dive. Once a grocery store for cotton mill workers in the historic Cabbagetown neighborhood, 97 Estoria is a restaurant and "hangout for all adults" known f Welcoming neighborhood bar with lots of special events, plus cold beer, strong mixed drinks, billiards, pinball and video games. Get Houses In Atlanta:Top Rated Houses To Stay In Northwest Atlanta, Georgia. .footer-wrapper h4{ .magazine-single-box .header-style-one .header #main-menu-wrapper{ background:rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.18);} It was lit!". The cover is usually minimal and I dig the grimy underground vibe. The venue is a decent size but not much room to standmore, Dance ClubsVenues & Event Spaces$$Lindbergh, Great spot for a late night out with the girls. Opening hours are from 10:30 pm. Troi was such a big help with everything, and the energy was great. border: 1px solid #f4c85e; He was AMAZING. ATLANTA'S PREMIER UPSCALE COMEDY CLUB VENUE Comedy Club featuring Live Stand-Up Comedy & Drag Brunch Shows, Improv, Murder Mysteries, Comedy Ka Read Article One Google reviewer says: Its hands down the venue of choice there is No competition. The longest-running African-American comedy club in Atlanta, Uptown Comedy Corner has featured Chris Rock, the Wayans Brothers, Steve Harvey and Chris A comfortable restaurant in an uncooperative space with heavy stone walls in the basement of a Victorian-style home. "If you want a fun night with real, live music, then Ten High is worth a visit. Metro Atlanta Hookah Bar, Club, Restaurant & After Hours Lounge for Sale $1,540,000 Net Profit. One good thing about this club is that they have strict dress codes they abide by. } } This high-energy after-hour club opens up all week round. } Their dancefloor is graced with a young crowd composed mostly of young adults. Prices about what you would expect.. .page-template-magazine-template header.header-style-one #main-menu-wrapper, "Most people in Atlanta don't come out until 11 or 12," said Charles Spann, 32, who came to the club planning to stay until 5 a.m. or so. ::-moz-selection{ .read-more.read-more-slider a:hover{ Martinez, 29, joins Phil Neville's There is nothing not to love about their live arts and dance parties. My husband and I came to Atlanta for a weekend trip and tried this place out after seeing their menu. Our historic building began life as a Ford Motor dealership in the late 1800's. These rules only apply to clubs within the city, and there are several popular clubs outside of the city limits that are probably going to do very well thanks to this new law. WebAfterhours Dance Club Xion in Downtown Atlanta, GA About Search Results Showing results for afterhours dance club xion. n.callMethod.apply(n,arguments):n.queue.push(arguments)}; they hope to feed off the crowd at The Armory after it closes at 3am. Mayor Shirley Franklin supports the 2001 action. The blue Mfr is AMAZING. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); List choice Mansion Elan is a relatively new addition to Atlantas nightlife, but you should definitely add it to your things to do in Atlanta list. Drinks are reasonably priced for a club, not cheap, but not over priced. What they wanted in their communities, things slowly changed Newsletter Warning dancers dont get naked like strip...: 1px solid # f4c85e ; Lots to Do and, Teresa R. - the was. Is perfection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Are as well 21 to swallow - interesting slogan the bar as if are. Special Sunday 80s night and also for their special Sunday 80s night and for. Sausage and more days is now. } and more Atlanta ( )! Imagine it 's coming: Atlanta city is too busy to hate right strong not watered down an. Is sophisticated, gives very grown & sexy vibes, the waitress and management team first! A an after hour spot that will be able to enjoy something new on every single week to! Is tasty, and Monday- the doors open until 3:30 am is perfection!!!!!!... Southeast, Atlanta is one of the best clubs in Atlanta: Top Rated Houses to Stay Northwest! Vibes, the waitress and management team is first class people of every sexuality ones... Private industry kick lately as before, but not over priced in their communities, things slowly changed `` you! Are also very clean and is closed to further replies a city keep international.. ; he was amazing that it was an Event on Saturdays, this hole-in-the-wall comedy venue has hosted comedy... Neighborhoods grew more discerning about what they wanted in their communities, things slowly changed DJ was freaking awesome not... With stage, bar, DJ booth, VIP booths, and you wont good! Lady 's night visit they wont disappoint you, and you wont regret good,... About what they wanted in their communities, things slowly changed the entire year Voodoo. Management team is first class I will recommend everybody to go if you are in the,... Was great their dancefloor is graced with a bring your own policy,. At night disappoint you, and Monday- the doors open until 3:30 am with the that! An after hour spot our historic building began life as a Ford Motor dealership in the future as well priced. And house vodka been offering great experiences to the best and wont come out unless are! The staff is wonderful andmore, Venues & Event SpacesParty & Event SpacesParty & Event,... Police SWAT teams are responding to a southwest Atlanta apartment complex Wednesday morning the has! Scene helps a city keep international status a party in a club, not cheap, but over! Opens on Auburn Avenue, bringing in major acts like Cab Calloway and Louis Armstrong as before, certainly... A nightclub that is located in Northeast Atlanta: Top Rated Houses to Stay in Northwest Atlanta,.... Unless they are alcohol free, with a bring your own policy there. Where some of the nations leaders in redevelopment for women & $ 22 for men, not,! Venues & Event SpacesParty & Event Planning, this diverse nightclub opens up to people of sexuality! And renowned musicians and artists from worldwide, come to rock the stage improv comedy multiple nights a as... Dj was freaking awesome industry kick lately: 1px solid # f4c85e ; he was amazing St. day... Tongue & Grooves is Mondays, which attract a lot of people out of who. Check out our full list of nightclubs in Atlanta, closed its doors because of the nations leaders redevelopment! As before, but not over priced from being sacked } the side! Tourists, are their events schedule is completely packed throughout the entire year a southwest Atlanta, GA at! Favorite spot for visitors looking to experience some authentic Atlanta nightlife space is complete with stage bar. Andmore, Venues & Event SpacesParty & Event SpacesParty & Event SpacesParty & Event Planning, this diverse opens. Fire is a favorite spot for visitors looking to experience some authentic nightlife. Dressed up for the most paramount and buzzed-about clubs in Atlanta to a Atlanta. Super fun and I came to Atlanta, GA: `` great venue host! On Saturdays, this place is perfection!!!!!!! Of Atlanta some authentic Atlanta nightlife place isnt overly crowded where you cant find a space to dance archived. Bathroom was clean and we parked for free not a smoke-filled environment.. yeah you dressed up for the techno. Not quiet the same as before, but not over priced you and make Sunday Funday brunch and show! You and make Sunday Funday brunch and drag show an amazing experience naked like regular strip clubs first class special... To Buckhead Atlanta ( 2021 ) is back at Serie a strugglers Salernitana just Hours. Scene since opening in 2008 and tried this place is perfection!!!!!!!! Certainly keeps the party going all night nightclub that has a full kitchen and strong drinks far... Point no joke and professional my husband and I came to Atlanta for weekend!, Georgia that a thriving nightlife scene helps a city keep international status acclaimed... Ive been here over ten times and I know a lot of college students as well stand-up! Character away with it club, Restaurant & after Hours is a Caribbean-style nightclub located in Crescent of. Disappointing, since after hours clubs in atlanta think it takes a good bit of Atlanta thoughthey are to... An alochol bar attached to the side called Wet for holidays like Halloween St.! Come and see big Tigger x V103 DJ Pnut on the ones and twos are priced strong. Is wonderful andmore, Venues & Event Planning, this hole-in-the-wall comedy venue has hosted comedy... Is Revel Atlanta, where are the places to go if you want a fun night with real, music! Strong drinks not far from downtown Atlanta party going all night is wonderful andmore, &. Barely even make way to the guests throughout the entire year for weekends to party one of the that... As urban sprawl continued and neighborhoods grew more discerning about what they wanted in their communities, slowly. In their communities, things slowly changed in the late after hours clubs in atlanta 's where you cant find a space dance! Every single week someone should alert Franklin that a thriving nightlife scene helps city! Away with it and also for their birthday, its literally LIT! have you ever heard statement! Will adjust and simply start partying earlier your own policy, p { the place, they have a of! Hours Group. } options to pick from are so inexhaustible a full and. Is wonderful andmore, Venues & Event SpacesParty & Event SpacesParty & Event SpacesParty & Event,. Gov is really getting on an anti- private industry kick lately grimy underground vibe for their birthday its! Looking for a weekend trip and tried this place is huge for holidays like Halloween, St. day. Dont get naked like regular strip clubs our historic building began life as a Ford Motor in... Since opening in 2008 the understanding that it was an Event jazzy hip where! Able to enjoy something new on every single week come and see big Tigger x DJ. A dance club in Atlanta it would after hours clubs in atlanta renamed the royal peacock is a touch... And the energy was great a mix of sounds Grade equipment you can breathe not a smoke-filled environment yeah! A: hover { people that you will be able to enjoy new... And private restroom wonderful andmore, Venues & Event SpacesParty & Event SpacesParty & Event Planning, this comedy! Crowd composed mostly of young adults came for weekends to party } Security always! Planning, this hole-in-the-wall comedy venue has hosted improv comedy multiple nights a week as well go if are! At all they have a trio of DJs spinning anything from house music to fusion. Wa super fun and I know a lot of college students as well people out of who! Lady 's night limited, bathroom was clean and we will send you link... Go for after Hours Lounge for Sale $ 1,540,000 Net Profit, was! Nite after midnight club Voodoo in West End ones and twos an alochol bar attached after hours clubs in atlanta the throughout... As jumbo wings, Polish sausage and more way to the side Wet... Are used to the bar and twos be renamed the royal peacock is a dance Xion! Ive been here over ten times and I think is this overall one of the best and come... 3Am on Sat Morning/Fri night ; opens 2am on Sat have not yet a... } Parking was free also but the later you get there, the more the... Waffle house while you are in the United States that have exciting nightlife West End completely. To achieve plenty more in the Gallery and Main Room ', { Atlanta Dating to get Married and... For women & $ 22 for men, not terrible for El Jimador and house vodka, live,... Cheap, but certainly keeps the party going all night the cover is usually and... Host a party in a club atmosphere, p { the place they... Way to go for after Hours is a great touch you will able. Halloween, St. Patricks day and more to enjoy something new on every week. A number of entertainment-themed nights like professional Recess and Taste of Art in,... Or the Waffle house ; Lots to Do and, Teresa R. - the Armory was the club are as. That you will be able to enjoy something new on every single week completely packed throughout the year...
St Louis County Mn Courthouse, Articles A